What I admire about DebbieH...

:D Well, let's see where do I start? I have been mostly lurking lately but feel I have to chime in here! Debbie is such a caring, thoughtful, understanding, compassionate, considerate woman! She is the type of friend people dream of having! She really helped me through my troubles of job loss and was very motivational and encouraging. She made me realize there was something else out there for me and there was a plan in the works! Hi Debbie! I miss talking with you! I have had my ups and downs since living in Florida (change of jobs that didn't work out but in the end it turned out o.k.) but I always keep a positive attitude and wait for the plan to settle. Through all of this nonsense I had gained about 20 lbs and am working on taking it off through power walking for an hour and Cathe for an hour! Smile Deb, you deserve all this attention!

You guys need to stop already! I feel bad to keep ressurecting this thread! :7 I don't know what else to say but a HUGE THANKS! Lisa, it's so nice to see you here. We miss your posts. I'm glad that all is working out well and that you are back into a routine of fitness. Keep up the good work! Thanks everyone for being such special friends.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I couldn't agree more! Debbie you are one of my favorite friends on this site. I remember when I was off the boards for awhile after I had my 2nd son last year. Every time I came back to visit you were always one of the first to welcome me, motivate me and just be my friend!

Thanks for being YOU :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

Debbie, assuming you've been posting 5 years, you have averaged approximately 2.6 posts per those 1825 days. (It's worse news if it's 6) Shelley has averaged 7.5 in two months since her date says January. That's based on 60 days but it could be fewer. You need to revive every thread you have ever posted on! She is definitely a wild one. She'll hit your current number in less than two years! She is a force of nature. I am dazzled!

What a wonderful thread! I love this place so much! You guys ARE this place, all of you, from our beloved Den Mother (there's that smile :) to the divinely funny, Shelley, a "New Release" ;) I highly recommend. The power of such positive emotions has me feeling really great and super enthusiastic! I wonder if it's worth the sacrifice of my marriage if I don't get my behind in gear. :eek: He doesn't understand the power of a positive addiction. I am going to have to shut down the compute. I can't be trusted not to come take a peek, as if there really was such a thing!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Well, said Bobbi girl!

I ditto what Bobbi said....cuz she said it so WELL! deb ;(

RE: Debbie's famous water balloon Flip Flops

When the heck does she find time to do such awesome work ?? Wow!!! they are really cute.

~~TyTbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

ahh, thanks for posting the flip flops. I was wondering what those were. Now here I sit with tears welling up in me, just thinking "How thoughtful was that for her to do:)"

Debbie, I am chiming in here late and there is really nothing more I can add. Everybody has said all!! :)

You truly are a one of a kind lady! :) I feel it was a privelage for me to be able to talk on the phone with you. :) You are such a sweet, kind hearted lady, always looking for the best and positive thing to say. Really, this board would not be the same with out you and I am so glad I came back here and 'met you'. :)

And by the way, I just went and saw your picture, you are a very beautiful woman. And it shows in every one of your posts. :)

Thanks you all!! Dani, that cracked me up that you still have that pic of the flip-flops! :7 There are 80 balloons on each flip-flop. I remember the first time I saw them on a friend of mine and thought they were too dang cute! I HAD to have a pair. Glad to send a pair off to you. Like I said, what is a honeymoon without a pair of flip-flops??? Teresa, thank you! It was MY pleasure to talk to YOU! You all are so sweet and that is why I come here.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Pam and Bobbi!

Pam, I am just happy to "see" you back posting again. You've had a busy past couple years. How is your hubby doing? Bobbi~Glad I have some competition out there. Shelley, keep up the good work so I don't feel like tooo MUCH of a bigmouth! :7 Thanks everyone for making me feel sooo good all weekend. You are the BEST of the BEST!

RE: Pam and Bobbi!

Oh, don't you worry Debbie. I have all day here at work with nothing to do;) I can make anyone look reticent. And Bobbi? I've actually only been posting since March 4th or so. 32 days. Which would give me about double the daily post-count you calculated.

Debbie, those flip flops are fantastic! I stand in awe of anyone who can do something so creative. I bow down before you:)

To all: Thank you for writing such wonderful things about Debbie. I knew I didn't have time to give her the eloquent posting that she deserved but knew you would come through. You rock!

To Dani: Thank you for posting a picture of your flip flops! The flip flops I was picturing in my head were not nearly as cute and it pained my feet just to think of them! Congrats too on your race! I was driving in the Chicago area while they were reporting on it on the radio. It sounded like a blast!!!!

To DebbieH: Thank you for the email. I tried to reply but I'm on a "goofy" network system right now and it is just giving me errors. I'll respond when I'm able. p.s., Nice flip flops!!!!

Enjoying springtime,
Shelley

>To Dani: Thank you for posting a picture of your flip flops!
>The flip flops I was picturing in my head were not nearly as
>cute and it pained my feet just to think of them! Congrats
>too on your race! I was driving in the Chicago area while
>they were reporting on it on the radio. It sounded like a
>blast!!!!
>Shelley

Awww! Thank you Shelley! They reported it on the radio? How neat!!!! I love the flip-flops!!

Shelley!

That is not true! Your post meant the world to me and you said it VERY eloquently. I cannot tell you how timely it was. It was the PERFECT pick-me-up needed at just THE RIGHT time. I cannot begin to thank you enough for it's amazing power it had in making me feel so much better. Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart and also for being such a special friend. I am truly blessed here with so many friends and this thread just reinforced that for me. You are a true gem! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/2/love09.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.