What do you dig about your groovy self?

Liann is a hottie. And I think she's flirting with me. :eek::D;)

Michele, I think that multi eye color is very cool! And I cannot believe you're in your 50s. Judging from your pic I figured you for much younger.

Dorothy, you do have a great attitude, but I must admit I'm kinda hating you for the no makeup comment. ;) Stebby, you do look awfully young in your pic. :cool:

Liann is a hottie. And I think she's flirting with me. :eek::D;)

Who me???
23.gif

Not a lot, actually. I'm told I have really pretty eyes (they're a deep blue/green - they kind of change with my mood). I've also been told I have pretty feet. Between those two points I will never be happy with. I used to have a great bum, years ago (sadly, that's gone). I don't know - I'm not good at saying what's good about me, so this is a tough one. hmmm
How about I'm not a mean person.

Not a lot, actually. I'm told I have really pretty eyes (they're a deep blue/green - they kind of change with my mood). I've also been told I have pretty feet. Between those two points I will never be happy with. I used to have a great bum, years ago (sadly, that's gone). I don't know - I'm not good at saying what's good about me, so this is a tough one. hmmm
How about I'm not a mean person.

So, those things are what you've been told. Now, what about what YOU like about yourself? Take your time. We'll wait (our DVD players are on pause).

I would have to say my head of naturally big crazy curly red hair! :D It does what it wants, when it wants, it never can succomb to trends in hair styles, its a educational tool for those who want to know how humid it is outside or if its raining, and it keeps me from getting lost in large crowds due to its orange beacon like quality that can be spotted from anywhere. ;)

Mary

I would have to say my head of naturally big crazy curly red hair! :D It does what it wants, when it wants, it never can succomb to trends in hair styles, its a educational tool for those who want to know how humid it is outside or if its raining, and it keeps me from getting lost in large crowds due to its orange beacon like quality that can be spotted from anywhere. ;)

Mary

Now I'm jealous! That's my absolute favourite type of hair- wild and crazy curly redheads!

I like my green eyes :) I like that they really look green when I wear a green top! I also like my muscles, although they do not show up as much on my upper body as my lower. My calves are pretty nice! :p

I love my butt.

When I was little, my mother would tell me I had a "heart-shaped" butt...never really knew what that meant...until I saw it on my daughter!

Yes, God has blessed us both with nice arses!

Aimee

This is just the post I needed to see after being in a funk the past two days:)

I love my back-it's my favorite body part:)
I love my curly brown hair, especially now that it's getting long again.
I love my neck and the little birthmark that everyone used to tease was a hickey(why, I don't know-it's a pale brown, flat oval)
I love my sense of humor:)

Thanks for posting, morningstar!

Okay - the color of my hair rocks - a georgeous red - (which I pay a lot for) and I would agree that I have pretty eyes. hmmm

There are days when I hate everything, but over the last year or so, I've learned to be happy with what I've got, and STS has made me look and feel even better. So, I will start with my collarbones and wrist bones - for the longest time, I didn't know I had them:confused: They showed up a few years back. And my butt!!! I have a good sized tush, and I love it!!!! DH likes it too:eek:;) But for the most part, most days, I like all of me. That was a hard, long lesson to learn, too.

Nan

Eh, I think I have a great sense of humor..laughing is my favorite thing to do besides, well, you know.;)

Lookswise? I get lotsa compliments on my skin, so I guess I will say that. I like my profile too, not the straight on head shot, but my profile looks pretty like I am a different person or something. Body wise, too hard on myself so I guess the overall package is passable.

I really love my deep, full, head-thrown-back belly laugh. It's full throated, contagious and always turns heads (in a good way!) when unleashed. I also like my thin wrists and ankles as they seem graceful to me.

Great thread! :)

mmm

This is a great thread. I like my wrists now that I can see them. I hadn't really seen them before I lost the last 75 pounds. I had to take off some of those little extenders for my watch :) It was falling off.:D

And in a way I kind of like my butt/thigh muscles. Its not that you can really see them, but when I flex its impressive. Also, my belly is covered in fat but I'm so strong that when I suck it in I lose 6 inches lol! Thats the power of yoga.

I love this thread! Thanks for starting it to remind us that underneath our insecurities, there is surely one thing we like about ourselves! It's so much easier to dwell on the bad stuff.

I dig my eyes and my ability to raise one eyebrow for dramatic effect.

I love:

1. My red hair
2. Upper back & calf definition
3. Blue eyes
4. and the best for last: my intelligence, sense of humor, friendliness, compassion, and sensitivity

Michele, I think that multi eye color is very cool! And I cannot believe you're in your 50s. Judging from your pic I figured you for much younger.
Thank you Laura! Yeah, I'm an old fart ;). Did you notice the strategic positioning of the cat? LOL!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.