What color is your workout room/area??

I wouldn't do without my DB rack. It is like a 3 story storage area. Two stories for DBs and med ball, the bottom (floor) for all the other stuff- ankle weights, jump rope, bands, gloves, mat...! Sort of like a condo - I've to go build up, not out!! (Plus, more room for more stuff :D)

Holy Schmoly Batman, :eek::eek:

I thought I was so cool because I can do my Cathe orkouts in my new sunroom with the big plasma TV and very cushy carpet. NOT. You guys have some serious equipment there. Remind me not to piss anybody off, you could hurt me just by pushing me over!!! I wasn't even sure what some of that stuff was!!!:eek::eek: Bowflex maybe???

I have my step, stability ball, hand weights and bands and that's it, my Cathe DVD's of course, but other than that. NOTHING:(:(
Matbe that's why I'm not getting the desired results.
elliemom
PS Really cool rooms :D

Really....no dumbell rack??? I would love to have one. It makes a room look more uniform and tidy along with the rest of it's surroundings. Well...that's when I have the energy to put all of my equip away after Cathe kicking my rear for the day!! Sigh.......

Really....no dumbell rack??? I would love to have one. It makes a room look more uniform and tidy along with the rest of it's surroundings. Well...that's when I have the energy to put all of my equip away after Cathe kicking my rear for the day!! Sigh.......

Are you saying my w/o room looks untidy :p

Ha ha....no not at all. But, MINE does! Giggle.... I just have no idea where I would put mine. Sigh..... Workout stuff is sooo addicting. No matter how much you have, you always want more! Am I right???

See...it's addicting! The stronger you get---->the more variety you want----->the more variety you get-----the more equipment is needed------the smaller your workout space becomes!!! It's bitter sweet huh????

Adina,

I love the red on the opposite walls!
I'm totally inspired to go with color on my walls now. I'm going to hardware store tomorrow morning:D

BTW, your bunnies are ADORABLE!!! I had a bunny named Petey when I was a kid. His teeth were crooked and he couldn't file them down on his own. Every so many months, I would take him on my bike (in a basket) to the vet to get his teeth clipped. My precious Petey:)

Cynthia, thanks. :) How did Petey like his bike rides, that sounds so cute, I so want to get a basket for my bike now.

Okay....so I was looking at colors. It's sooo hard to describe what I have in mind for my room. I will either LOVE it or HATE it! But, I am thinking blue on the front and back walls and green on the side two walls (as if I am facing my tv). But, in each corner having it painted white to seperate the blue and the green. I was thinking maybe a 1.5 foot white on one wall and the connecting wall 1.5 feet (totaling 3 feet) where the two walls come together. So, each corner will be white. I went and picked up color samples....I love the colors. Taped them to the wall so that I can see how they look in the morning and throughout the day with the different lights hitting the colors. I told ya I was thinking funk! It truly expresses my silly side...but that is 100% me! Giggle.....

Mine is a bone color (kind of a slightly pinkish beige color) with white trim but I too want to paint it. I have a quilt my mom made me using my old drawings (embroidered and appliqued - very cool) in there that uses primarily blues and yellows, so chances are pretty good that I'll go yellow.

Awesome photos of workout rooms. My room is only 11x12 and still has a dresser, bookcase, and rocker in there. Clearly I need to make room for the equipment! It is hard to do cardio now and I'm in danger of spraining my ankle (again) stepping on dumbbells, plate weights or barbells! LOL

Blue and green sounds very soothing (or invigorating if you go with yellow undertones!)

I will post pictures of the lovely room. I probably will get crackin' on it this coming Friday... I really was trying to figure out how to put them together....debating if I should make the corners white or yellow. But, I felt yellow looked like I was going to run a pre-school with a lot of dangerous equipment in there. Giggle....White I felt would give it a smoother flow from blue to green. I typically am a decor retard so I had to start the thread. I am ultra challenged with decorating and colors with lighting etc... So, I need all the help that I can get!!

"Beige...

I think I'll paint the ceiling beige" is the punchline from a joke I once heard... how coincidental that is right now that ALL my walls are Beige!!! It's a rental so can't really do anything about it. I once went through a very rebellious phase when I bought my condo years ago that I re-upholstered a luv seat in a very BRIGHT multi-colored fabric and painted my living/dining room walls a funky blue, that was supposed to be a periwinkle blue, but turned out to be more sky or robin-egg blue and looked so wierd... I repainted everything taupe with white trim... :eek:

I could stand in the paint sample isle at Home Depot for weeks and never make a decision! Just ask DH... apparently I am of little assistance in this matter :rolleyes:

keep us posted on what you decide!

Leanne--I'll keep ya posted hon. I am sooo glad that you got the room flip done successfully. You room is awesome too! Man! Where did you get your dumbell rack from? I am needing one...but "cha-ching"...I don't want to blow lots of cash on one. Call me cheap...but the floor has been my rack thus far---9 years now! Giggle... But, I'm trying to pretty up my room!

I absolutely LOVE the room pictures that everyone is showing!

Hey Tanya!

Here's the one I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Apex-Deluxe-3...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1222036814&sr=8-2

It was a bit cheaper when I bought it last year, but I totally love it! I had bought a smaller one, and quickly outgrew it. This one's got plenty of space! :)

Thank you Leanne! Did you qualify for free shipping??? Hmmmm....I do have Christmas and a Birthday coming!! ((Grins))

Mine is yellow...I get up at 4:30 AM and wanted something soft but lively and Yellow fits the bill there...

I loved seeing pictures of everyones rooms...that was a nice treat. I only have my workout videos...dumb bells, barbells...mini step, club step and a bed....because my wo room is also the guest bedroom.

I do want to get a flat screen TV so that I can get rid of the table...maybe for Xmas...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.