What color is your workout room/area??

Unfortunately I am in the group working out in my living room. Although we did paint it this cool aqua blue/grey color. It sucks because we are in our first "starter" house which is TINY!! I have no room for anything!! Oh well, I can live vicariously through all the lucky girls here! Have fun painting Tanya, that's a workout in itself!!

I painted 3/4 of my room! I LOVE it!!!! I just have one more wall to do tomorrow and it's a finished deal. I went with the green white and blue. It's soo hard to describe...I'll let ya know when I post pictures. It's truly funky!!!!

I painted 3/4 of my room! I LOVE it!!!! I just have one more wall to do tomorrow and it's a finished deal. I went with the green white and blue. It's soo hard to describe...I'll let ya know when I post pictures. It's truly funky!!!!

Oooh! Sounds like a great color scheme! Definitely post some photos when you're done! :)

I did it!

Okay...so I completed painting my workout room. I could have painted my funky room in one day...but boy I was wiped out with having to tape off areas...climbing up and down a ladder to get to the ceiling and then moving the tape over so that I could paint the area where the tape was previously to get the white striping in the corners. I just love it! It's loud...so many of you may not like it. But, it's funky...and it's motivating to me. It has been claimed as my favorite room in the house!!!!

Check out my photos under my "Tanya and Weightloss" album!!!

Wow, it came out even better than I pictured it! I think it will be very energizing! And it looks great with the RT shirt! Nice job!

Yea...I am pretty beat. But, I tend to be a person that when I start a project I am determined to get it done. Drives my hubby bonkers! I just hate unfinished projects!!!!!

Unfortunately I am in the group working out in my living room. Although we did paint it this cool aqua blue/grey color. It sucks because we are in our first "starter" house which is TINY!! I have no room for anything!! Oh well, I can live vicariously through all the lucky girls here! Have fun painting Tanya, that's a workout in itself!!

Nicole, I used to live in a one bedroom condo...I had my weights lining the sliding glass door...my step would go in the closet and my mini step would double as a table to hold the fan...My bar bell, would sit directly on top of the weights...I loved having my display...some of my friends would ask questions and some would make jokes...

Now, I have a spare room that doubles as a workout room and a quest room. But sometimes I miss having my ball in the living room. I used to watch tv and stretch...I kind of miss that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.