We've been told to evacuate by the police!

Jaffas

Cathlete
Apparently the nut job that lives across the street from us has a garage full of bomb making materials. I was just about to start making a risotto to go with the lovely solar baked chicken with lemons I made today. We didn't know where to go so we wound up at Whole Foods and got some sushi. Now I'm enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Attachments

• Sun Oven Chicken with Two Lemons.jpg
    Sun Oven Chicken with Two Lemons.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 29
Crazy people! I hope they are out of your neighborhood and don't come back. That chicken looks luscious!

I think they arrested him. I mean if you've got a garage full of stuff that causes a the evacuation of an entire block you'd think there would be something they can charge him with. I must say when the told us which house it was we were not surprised. The guy (he lives alone) is a total jerk.

Well we got the all clear to come home. There are still some cops here and they told us that he was taken to the hospital for evaluation. I think by hospital he meant the looney bin. His ex-wife reported him, I guess she didn't want their little girl to be in his house (can you blame her?) I hope that he goes from the hospital to jail but you never know.

Stupid Jerk who is a terrorist. I hope he goes to jail and gets convicted and gets life without parole wholeheartedly.

Gabrielle, THANK GOD you and you're family are safe. If something happened to you and the family, I would be saddened very much, even though I've only been on here nearly a week. You helped me get through a tough time, and now I want to return the favor for you if you have a tough time now.

Well you take care good buddy and may the lord keep you and your family and friends safe.

Warmly yours with lots of love,
Chris

The cops are going through the house with a fine-tooth-comb. Thanks for your concern Chris. I think he was probably more of a threat to his ex-wife than anything else. I don't know them but they used to fight a lot. The only time I ever spoke to him was when he bought something from us at a yard sale. If he does have some mental problems I hope he gets whatever help he need but I also hope he goes to jail if he put his neighbors in danger.

sheesh

Thank goodness the police got involved before something happened!

Our neighbors are growing pot. And I don't mean a private 'medical marijuana' stash. :mad:

WOW! You just never know what your neighbors are up to:eek::confused:
We have meth labs in our neck of the woods:mad::mad: There are explosions from time to time:mad::mad:

Gabrielle,
That chicken looks too perfect!!!:D:D:D

Apparently the nut job that lives across the street from us has a garage full of bomb making materials. I was just about to start making a risotto to go with the lovely solar baked chicken with lemons I made today. We didn't know where to go so we wound up at Whole Foods and got some sushi. Now I'm enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Oh my word !!! That is scary! But on the other hand that chicken is making my mouth water!! :eek:

Good grief, that must have been frightening! I couldn't imagine anything like that happening in my neighborhood! On the other hand, we keep much to ourselves and don't really KNOW anyone in our neighborhood . . .

I don't even want to know!

Hope all goes well and if this neighbor is just a little on the wonkered side, I hope he gets the help he needs! I can't really imagine that a real terrorist lived next door to you! Of course, these, days, who knows! (Not trying to scare you, just wondering out loud, so to speak!) I think if he had enough stuff for the Feds to get involved, you probably won' see him again.

Tricia {shudder}

We are in a small town with two or three meth labs at a time as well. It is such a virus even in small town america. Disgusting!

We have meth labs in our neck of the woods:mad::mad: There are explosions from time to time:mad::mad:

Gabrielle,

Meth labs are actually more common in the rural and suburban areas. Easier to go unnoticed. It's also the drug of choice in the burbs.

did you ever see the movie Arlington Road (tim robbins, joan cusack)? you never really know who your neighbors are. scary.

Well the cops told us that he was taken for a mental evaluation and that the removed all the guns from his house. They were there until midnight. I really don't think he was any kind of terrorist. I think he's just going through a really nasty divorce. The ex-wife is a total b***h. I did want to tell the cops to charge him with ruining my dinner! :eek:
It's so true that you never know what your neighbors are up to. It doesn't matter where you live.

Oh! I see now. So he might have had mental problems. Well he got help at least.

So now we all know the whole truth of the whole story!

I didn't know that the ex-wife was downright rude.

Gabrielle, I'm still and always will be thankful that you are safe.

You take care.

Warmly,
Chris

Gabrielle,

I live right around Amish country in PA and there was an Amish barn that literaly exploded awhile ago, turned out it was rented and the person who was renting it had a meth lab in it!!!!!! Go figure...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.