~*~We're In This Together~*~ (June-Sept)

Thank you for the birthday wishes ladies! :D

It was quite the interesting birthday. I have been miserable the past week with abdominal pain/digestive issues and what I thought was another UTI. However, I found out two things this week. First, with the "chronic UTI's"...it's actually something called interstitial cystitis which is a chronic inflammatory condition, not infection. Remember how I said every time I went they would check my urine and it was always sterile? So, that is something I have to deal with. First and foremost, I have to totally stop drinking coffee and alcohol. :( I started this week going cold turkey on coffee and the caffeine withdrawal was not pretty. For my abdominal pain, I decided to go to the doctor where I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer :confused: :(. She thinks I've had it over a year since when my first issues came up and I eliminated dairy. She said that stopping dairy will often help some with the symptoms but it doesn't resolve the underlying issue so things never get completely better and can wax and wane (which is exactly what I've been experiencing!). She was in agreement with my self diagnosis of interstitial cystitis, too. She sort of chuckled and was like "yep, your coffee days are over" :(:( The ironic thing this week was because I was going through caffeine withdrawal I was using ibuprofen and Excedrin Migraine to cope...which is REALLY bad for stomach ulcers! :eek: She is also testing me for Helicobacter pylori (the ulcer causing bacterium) so if I have that the treatment will be pretty straightforward, thank goodness!!

So despite my tale of woe I did get my workout in yesterday. LOL I wasn't feeling great, but I was determined to get that Cathe lower body in! First I did Lean Legs premix: w/u, compound legs and chair/firewalker then went to Great Glutes all except the disappointing chair/fw bonus section. I wasn't initially going to do the floor work but I decided at the last minute to go for it. My knees held up okay being on all fours, but I'm still leery of it based on the past flare ups I had. With that in mind, during the Lean Legs I subbed the part where she is on her knees and leans back with clamshells. Perfect!

I loved the lower body workouts SO much more than I thought I would! I made sure to up the challenge where ever I could, though. I wore my 8lb weight vest and usually used heavier dumbells then Cathe (except where she used them with upper/lower combined). I also used the green band instead of the pink one. I loved the firewalker stuff in Lean Legs! Skaters with the band and the zig zag walk were awesome!

Dang, just got a file...Be back in a bit for personals! :eek:

Last edited:
I'm back for quickie personals! :eek:

Natty and Sarah- What did you guys think of the finale of Breaking Bad? I liked it. Mostly I was just happy that I got what I needed for Jesse! :eek: That boy deserves a chance dammit! lol Did you guys watch the finale for Dexter? All I can say about that one is yeesh. I mean, what were they thinking? :(

Sarah- are things settling in nicely with the move?

Natty- the story about the lice made my head itch! :eek: YIKES!

Marie- I'm so glad B is feeling better. :) Have fun doing Rockout Knockout with your mom! I haven't done that one yet. I've done a premix from X10 (LOVED IT!) and the two lower body workouts so far. The step workouts, of course, will be going up on my trade list at VF. ;)

Jen- So good to hear from you again! Are you getting back in the swing of things with exercise?

Waving hello to Nancy and Justina! Have a great weekend girls!

Colleen- So sorry to hear about your medical issues. No coffee, that sucks big time ( I have to be completely honest ). Its kind of nice though to finally have someone diagnose the symptoms. It must give a little piece of mind, I guess thats the good part. But again NO COFFEE being pretty crappy.

Hello all!

I just got back from a short trip to Anchorage with my husband. I got to sleep at our new home. I cleaned a little too. For the first time I actually feel like it's not completely disgusting and I have to bleach everything. I am waiting to fly into to Portland, OR. Wednesday the movers are coming. As soon as I get my enchanced Driver's lincense I will start the road trip. I am hoping for next Monday or so.

I have to do some research on snow tires, because I have no clue of what to buy.

Sarah

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing well :). Bella has been pretty sick this past week with fever & cough :(. Her fever went away but this damn cough is SO persistent :mad:. The worst is at night when she's sleeping, poor kid :(. And poor mommy too, waking up frequently at night to check if she is ok. Bummer that I can't give her any cough suppressants at night until she reaches 6yrs old. I give her a holistic-type medicine but it just does NOT work the same :(:mad:.

Ok, so I have decided to do another 8 weeks of BBA beginner program, starting at phase 1 (increasing my weight #'s than what I originally used). Truth is that I'm LOVING, and I mean really LOVING this program SO DAMN MUCH :eek:. I have not been so excited to train since I found Cathe TBH. I'm seeing fantastic results-- both aesthetic AND in strength! What I love most is the sheer simplicity of it. Back-to-basics strength training at it's finest. My body, as whole, is a lot more functional too, and I owe it to those heavy deadlifts and kick-a$$ front squats! My shoulder's, back, knee's, everything feels more "healthy" and "balanced". I don't think I can go back training any other way -- at least for the unforeseeable future, anyway :p.

My w/o yesterday was:

1) 4x6R conventional deadlifts (starting weight 70lbs)
*these are the type of deadlifts where the bar is on the floor (mid-shin level is optimal). I honestly don't have the flexibility and ROM to reach down that low while keeping excellent form. SO I place the barbell on my step at one end, and high step on the other end, to raise the bar to 1 inch below my knee. TBH the weight I used FELT LIGHT :eek:. But I need to start off a bit low because I have to increase weekly for 8 straight weeks. My goal is to deadlift at least 120lbs x 4R. Please wish me luck!!!!*

2) 4x6R chin-ups superset w/
4x6R barbell overhead press

*beach work*
2x10R hammer curls
2x10R tricep kickbacks
2x10R lateral raises
2x10R barbell hip thrusts

Colleen

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. I'm sorry you have been going through that. At least you have been given a correct diagnosis finally. And yeah, the no coffee thing must have been so hard for you :mad:. Are you able to drink decaf? I mean sometimes it's the just the habit/ritual of drinking warm coffee in the morning, and perhaps not the caffeine boost itself.
Loved the finale of BB :eek:. I said it at the start of the episode, if Jesse dies I will seriously have a b*tch fit :eek:. What are you watching now? I'm scheduled for The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and I think Bates Motel is coming back on soon too!

Gotta jet! Have a great day :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Hope all is well.

I took some time off from work (still worked a bit). I actually went to the doctor appointment with the kids. My husband usually takes them. I actually felt like a full time mom. :( It's depressing to think I was at times; a part time mom. It's working mom guilt.

Today I'm back at work. I needed some motivation in getting fit again so here I am; checking the posts. :)

Hi Natasha, I'm so geared up for Nia's program. So you have the beginner level, do you think that's what I should go for? How does she give instructions? On the web with picture of the moves and number of reps? I've been doing DVDs for years and not sure how I will follow instructions any othe way. :D The standing platform is working really well. I stand almost half of the day. I'm trying to get to the point of standing most of the day. Baby steps. :D For the lice I was going to suggest Tea Tree Oil but you already know about it. I read somewhere that it's great for getting rid of lice. In reading made at home remedies, I found a home made facial wash recipe as well. It was with organic coconut oil and baking soda (equal parts). I have to tell you, this mixture made my skin so super soft! I have sensitive skin too. It's good to know what's really in the bottle. :D

Hi Colleen,
I'm so sorry about your medical issues. I agree with the ladies; no coffee will be really hard for me too. I don't think I will ever go without it. It will be harder than quitting smoking. I quit 10 years ago. :) Good for you that with all of this going on, you still got your work out in! :D

Hi Sarah, looks like things are moving along. :D Glad to hear it!

Hi Nancy, hope all is well.

Have a good day.

Justina

Hello ladies!

Quickie check in! :)

Today I decided to combine two workouts: First I did Cathe's X10: Hi/Lo (minus cool down ~22 minutes) and then I put in Paul Katami's 4x4x2 Bootcamp and did the first 3 blocks (~33 minutes). I wanted to do all 4 blocks like I usually do (I normally skip the 5th bonus block) but I ran out of time. I lost time after I got kids on the bus because I simply had to mop the kitchen floor. It was mighty sticky in spots and was driving me crazy! lol Still, it was a great sweaty workout today! :D

As far as the no coffee/green tea/alcohol schtuff I have to contend with...yes it does suck. It sucks BIG time, actually. :( I'm trying to be positive about it...telling myself I don't really miss it that much. I play these psychological mind games with myself to keep my mood positive toward things all the time but this time it's only partially working. There is just no way around it. I'm one bummed out chica. :(

I hope you guys are having some great workouts out there! Have a great day girls!

Good morning everyone :)

Yesterday I did this little doozy of a w/o :eek::
Jump Rope Cardio HIIT - Fitness Blender
OMG *fried*. Do this with an actual jump rope and holy cow :eek:.

Justina
I have Beautiful Bad A$$ and yes I am doing the beginner program. I think everyone should start out with this program, especially if you don't train the basic compound lifts consistently and with good form.
In the instruction manual, Nia has video tutorials on all the exercises. When you actually go ahead and do the program, you are given the name of the exercises, how many reps/sets, and any specific tips Nia might give. So what I have done is made my own workout sheets to follow. I use this template and write in the exercises, sets/reps : Google Image Result for http://images.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/workout-log.gif
I also use an on-line stopwatch to monitor my breaks between sets and I make sure to check off every time I finish a set so I can keep track. One more thing, you might want to have some great music handy! I actually really enjoy exercising this way now that I have gotten used to it. No rushing, no hurricane room, equipment is minimal. I focus on ME and only ME, and I don't compare myself to anyone. My goal is to get stronger, lift more, perfect my form. The one thing I truly love is that you really learn a lot about yourself during training time -- something that you might not have discovered working out with DVD's. You will learn to listen to your body and just know when you are good to go for another set, if your break was too short/long, if you lifted too light/heavy, little details like that.

Have a great day ladies :cool:

Hi everyone!

Thanks Natasha! I sent Nia an email yesterday asking her about equipment I need for the program. She responded same day and confirmed that what I have now will do. :D I like the program already. I'm excited to get started. As far as music, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll use Pandora? What site do you go to for the stop watch? Thanks for the great tips! I'll check out the template you made too. I'm sure it's very helpful. When I do DVD I tend to focus on following along and catching up to what the trainer and crew are doing. I'm not really following my own pace and paying attention to myself. I'm eager to try this new way to training. :)

Hi Sara,
I thought about you this morning when I came across this article. You said you were researching on snow tires.

A winter tire you can use all year long | Fox News

Hi Nancy,
How are things with you?

Have a good day everyone!

Justina

Hello "Together" Ladies!
I have to admit, I forget to check in here too often! I have another check in that I'm part of and sometimes I think I've checked in here as well :eek:!
I've been enjoying the new Cathe DVDs that I've tried: Flextrain and X10 Low Impact (I do the Double Low Impact premix). Tonight I'll be trying out Great Glutes for the first time! Here's this week's rotation:

Mon: X10 Double Low Impact premix
Tue: Xtrain Bis & Tris + Core#1
Wed: Great Glutes
Thu: LIS TBT Upper Body Split
Fri: Lean Legs & Abs
Sat: Flextrain
Sun: Hiking!

DH and I went to see Gravity in 3D IMAX yesterday for his birthday and I LOVED IT!!!!! Not only is it visually stunning and a VERY INTENSE story line that keeps your heart pumping, but Sandra Bullock looks great (you can tell she's been working out her lower body big time!).

Justina, I think you'll really enjoy Nia's program! Based on Tasha's results it seems perfect for you! I think it will give you the freedom you desire to work out around your schedule! Jenniferlove, a lady on my other check-in, has had great things to say about "The Glute Guy", Bret Contreras. You may want to checkout his site as well ; it has great info all about the butt (Cathe mentioned him in a post regarding hip thrusts)!

Well, I've got to eat my lunch and get back to work :eek:!

Hi Nancy,
I read about that. I LOVE Sandra Bullock. She's a great actress and a positive role model. Glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm excited about Nia's program. Got her email about a new program though. I'll have to think about which one to buy. So far I see that Blue Print is the most popular.

Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well today.

Have to get back to work.

Talk to you soon!

Justina

Hello everyone :)

Yesterday I felt a bit under the weather and decided not to go ahead with my w/o. After a great night sleep, I felt much better this morning. My w/o was:

1) 5x6R squats (starting weight a cool 70lbs)
*Did I tell you guys that because of my shortness :eek: I'm actually able to use the TT as a squat rack? I feel very secure loading/unloading the bar at heavy loads under 100lbs. As soon as I go over that (which should be in a few weeks :eek:) I will be getting a squat rack because I have no desire to visit "snap city" LOL :p.

2) 5x6R parallel bar dips (I did my very 1st unassisted dip today!!!! I can't tell you guys how tough those have been for me)

5x6R barbell rows

3) 2x25R hip thrusts

Justina

Ya I saw Nia has a new program out. I still think you should go with BBA beginner rotation first. In all honesty, I thought I was advanced in strength training...ha ha not even close. I have been lifting for two years, but I felt like a novice doing this program. When you start to train the basic compound lifts consistently, you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm thinking that in about 1yr, I should have a very good foundation of strength -- a component I was lacking :eek:. And training for strength is so much fun! And empowering :eek:. There's not quite like lifting a 100lbs bar off the floor or doing unassisted chin-ups. It makes you feel AMAZING! Just be sure to stick with it because the rewards are definitely worth it :).
I use Songza for my playlists:Songza - Listen to Music Curated by Music Experts
And I use this on-line stopwatch:Online Stopwatch

Nancy
The movie looks and sounds awesome. I should plan a date night w/hubby and go see it ;). Glad you had a great time :).
Glad to see you are enjoying Cathe's newest! Heck I don't recall you ever not liking anything of Cathe's.

Have a great day folks!

Today I did Lean Legs & Abs with the Bonus Barre segment. It was not as tough as I anticipated (or should I say "feared" :p), but I still was sweating and trembling in parts! I had to take yesterday off to try to get my hammies, butt, and inner thigh to chill out after Wednesday's Great Glutes. Even doing LIS TBT Upper Body on Thurs wasn't enough of a rest :rolleyes:!

Tasha, CONGRATULATIONS on your unassisted dip!!!! I know you worked your butt off to get there...way to go!!!! I hope you're feeling better and ready to tackle Nia's program again! Your weight increases are so impressive; you DESERVE a squat rack! Are you using a Troy light bar?

Justina, have you started Nia's program yet?

Well, that's it for now....I was logging that I did my workout tonight and thought I'd "drop in" for a quick hi!!!;):D

Hello Friends,
Did most of Travel Fit tonight. Needed to call a friend in MI. Walking again at work.
Hoping to get my IKEA furniture soon, thought it was going to be this weekend but problems with the tenants renting my house. Ready to travel outside the metroplex. Plan to do Glutes or a Flex 10 tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!
Jen

Hello ladies!

My workout yesterday was X10: Cardio Blast. Like the Step workout in X10, I loved this one more than I thought I would. I do have to modify in some parts and use the rebounder in others, which is fine. I just have to get my preferred modified moves down pat so the workout flows more smoothly next time. I think I may use X10 a lot in the coming weeks just to get the moves down pat so I can really put my all into the workout. :D After X10, I did the standing only portion of Gym Style Legs wearing my MIR vest with 19.5 lbs in it. I even did the calf raises which I usually skip...oh my poor calves are feeling it today! lol :eek: I also subbed sumo dead lifts for the regular deadlifts :eek:. Thank you for that link to Elliot's demonstration of sumo deadlifts Natty! I think that may be my new favorite move as I REALLY feel it in my glutes the next day! Lastly, I did hip thrusts with my barbell loaded with 71 lbs (the bar weights 11 lbs hence the odd #). I could only manage 3x20 reps, though. NO way I was making it to 100 reps with that increased weight! LOL :eek:

It was so funny because yesterday we had my 7 year old niece over and she and DD decided to "workout" with me. They did the warm up to X10 with me, then bailed after the first set of plié jacks! So cute watching them warm up to Cathe, though! LOL :p

Nancy- What did you think of Lean Legs the next day? Any DOMS from that one? I found the two leg workouts in this new series just aren't intense enough for me. :( It really made me appreciate the heavy weights for lower body, actually. You guys may have noticed the plethora of threads I started about that on the forum. :eek: lol I do think I will use sections of those two leg workouts as add ons to my cardio in the future, though. My legs need SO much work to maintain my results! This could almost be a way to add a third day of leg work (when I do HoCo there is some leg work in that one, too).

Justina- Good luck embarking on Nia's new program! I hope you enjoy it as much as Natty has! :eek:

Jen- So great to see you back here! Travel Fit is the perfect workout to get back into the groove! :) I'll bet you enjoy Flex Train, too. The X10 workouts are really intense, though! :eek:

Sarah- How is the move going? Are you guys getting settled in? Did you find good snow tires? I would probably try to ask people up in Alaska what the big sellers are for snow tires.

Marie- How are you doing? How are you liking the new Cathe's? I know the step workouts are getting pretty positive reviews on VF, although some of the other workouts are getting some negative feedback. I have to admit myself, I was disappointed with Rockout Knockout and the two leg workouts. :( Flex Train and X10 are the two big winners for me with this series.

Natty- I loved how BB ended, too! I SO wish there had been a little more Jesse and Walt/Jesse interaction at the end but otherwise it was a pretty great ending. It seems so difficult for most series to stick that landing, and most seem to muck it up! Did you watch the Dexter finale? Good example of the latter, imo. ;) Right now Mark and I are still in mourning for our favorite show of all time, but we did catch that Orange is the New Black on Netflix you recommended awhile back. LOVED it! We are watching Walking Dead now that it's back on, too. I was into Homeland the first two seasons, but it hasn't been pulling me back in with these first 3 episodes. :( I may bail on the series if it doesn't get better. Another show I have been watching, which is pretty soapy and not great, is Nashville. I actually only watch it because I have a pretty big crush on Jonathan Jackson. :eek: He totally looks like my first boyfriend from high school. :p SO cute! I actually fast forward through any of the scenes with Rayna and Deacon in it just to get to the characters I actually like. LOL Thank goodness for DVR's!

Okay, better sign off here. Have a great week girls!

Nat - You are making me want to start exercising again. Thats a great thing! the down side is I wont have my weights or DVDS for 4 weeks weeks. I dont want to wait that long so I will have to figure something out.

Justina, thanks for the link of snow tires. It's funny but the ones they recommended in the article as the brand of snow tires I considered. But after a lot of reading and my crappy decision making ability, I decided not to get snow tires. Argh, I still am not sure I made the right choice.

I am all packed up ready to go. The movers were here wed, thurs, and friday. Broke the 2 most important things I actually do care about. Most of my stuff is pretty crappy, I could take it or leave it. But I had antique mirror that belonged to my grandmother they broke and I have a old antique wardrobe that they broke the mirror out of also. : ( Oh well life goes on.

I can't wait to get settled and am feeling very anxious about the drive.

We are leaving early Wednesday morning and with any luck 2400 miles later we should be in Anchorage by Sunday.

I am going to need our check-in to get me back in the swing of things for sure.

Sarah

Hi everyone

Yup our Thanksgiving Day was Monday :). I'm being totally honest here and telling you guys that I never really eat "too much" on Thanksgiving...never have. I eat as I normally do as my motto is everything in moderation. I never eat past the point of being "stuffed" so I am able to sample a little bit of everything and feel perfectly fine. The food was pretty tasty :p. Finished the meal off with a nice slice of warm apple pie. No guilt here, baby ;).

I felt ok yesterday and decided to go ahead with my w/o:

1) 5x6R front squats

2) 5x6R push-ups superset w/
5x6R inverted rows

3) 2x25R hip thrusts

*10min cardio finisher*
plyo+firewalker tabata from Crossfire

All those carbs from Monday must have fueled my w/o well cuz' I felt strong :eek:

Sarah
Regarding the snow tires, I forgot to tell you that we recently purchased them after moving up north where we get much more snow than Toronto. I'm assuming that Alaska will be very snowy, right? They DO make a huge difference, especially if you will be driving a lot. Mark says that if he didn't have the snow tires, who know's if he'd still be alive :eek:. You might want to re-consider investing in the future.
I'm sorry to hear about your antiques getting broken :(.
If you really want to start exercising again (without weights or DVD's) you should do a body weight program! Nia has one and I'm sure it's just as brilliant as the program I'm doing now :eek:.

Colleen
Love the sumo deads :eek:. Elliott really has some incredible info, and I'm lucky to have found him. I have a major crush on him :eek:. He is so incredibly beautiful (and smart!), and his body is amazing -- very strong. I also love that he married his HS sweetheart and has 4 children. I would really love to meet him one day and have him do some "corrective deadlifting techniques" on me :eek:;). BTW, that's a real thing just in case you're thinking I made it up ;).
WTG on the hip thrusts w/the 71lbs!

Nancy
Thank you for congratulating me! That means a lot :). Maybe one day I will be able to do dips like you used to do :eek:. Heck, even if I can get to 5 I will be a happy camper :eek:.
No I don't have a Troy Lite. I have a bigger barbell that weighs about 15lbs.

Have a great day ladies!

Hey!

Sorry for the long time no check in. We have been so busy lately between B's party, shopping for a wedding and other misc things. It seems like we have something going on every night. This week has slowed down thank goodness but now my little man has a double ear infection He has been around so many people lately so I'm sure that had something to do with it. We have done lots of snuggling. His party went awesome! We have such a great family and they all give him so much love. He loved the smash cake, at first a bit hesitant but then got right in there He was spoiled with gifts galore. We had a house full with about 40 people. Note- our house is small and it was crowded but we survived. The original plan was to do it outside but he weather didn't cooperate. His birthday is tomorrow. I just can't believe that a year has passed already! About this time last year they were starting my pitocin. I was admitted to the hospital at 4am and my contractions stopped so they started that lovely medication At 44 minutes after midnight tonight my little man was born

I have been loving these new workouts, especially the step ones. I've done them each about 5 times. They are just too fun!!!!!!!!!! I just finished Cardio Leg Blast. I had never done that one. I almost pulled out GG since it's been getting such awesome reviews but decided to save it for another day. I've been getting up around 6am every day to workout. So much easier than trying to workout during his nap. I get it over with and then I can really enjoy my day with him.

Natty- Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I feel the same way and never overstuff myself. I look around the room and people are just miserable and sleeping. I try everything but just sample like you say. Food should give you energy not slip you into a coma ;) You are rocking your workouts my friend! You are SO strong!

Sarah- So sorry to hear about the mirror and wardrobe :( This is such a bummer, especially since they had meaning to you! Good luck with the drive. And heck yeah we will be here for ya. You'll be back in the groove before you know it!

Colleen- X10 rules right?! I just love it too! That is adorable that the girls worked out with you! B dances along sometimes and it's just too cute. Very entertaining too! Makes ya not think of the sweat pouring down your face.

Jen- Nice job on TF. Hope ya got your furniture by now :)

Nancy- Nice job on LL. I've been reading the reviews and seem to get that same opinion that it's not as hard as expected. But variety is the spice of life ;) GG on the other hand I heard gives awesome DOMS!

Hi Justina! I hear B so I better scoot. Have a good day!

Hi everyone!

Darn it! I just purchased Nia's new program this week. I haven't checked in awhile. I'm sure I won't be disappointed as I hear a lot of positive feedback from Natasha. I got the new program since it has more workouts and she was offering it for $29 vs. $69 after this week. I'm a sucker for a bargain. :D

So I read up on the material last night and one thing I noticed is that I don't have the equipment for an Inverted Row. Natasha, any ideas on modifying? I sent an email to Nia but waiting to hear back. I only have dumbbells and barbell.

I'm excited to start her program. I had planned to do more reading today at work but never got the chance.

Got to run. Time to catch the shuttle!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Justina

Hi ladies!

My w/o today was:

1) 5x6R conventional deadlifts (80lbs and it was EASY :eek:)

2) 5x6R chin-ups superset w/
5x6R overhead presses

*beach work*
3x 8-10R barbell curls
3x 8-10R tricep kickbacks
3x 10R single leg stab ball roll-outs

Justina
You can sub inverted rows with 1 arm rows as per Nia's substitutions in her BBA manual. COngrats on purchasing the program! If you have a FB account, Nia just made a closed check-in group. I had to join :p. COME OVER!

Marie
Happy birthday to your little handsome man! What an exciting milestone for the both of you :eek:. I remember when Bella turned 1 :). She was such a little angel. I'm lucky cuz' her terrible 2's didn't start until she was 3yrs old. The hardest part I would have to say, was potty training :(. But don't forget to enjoy it all! Even the toughest times, because it's all worth it :).

Have a kick butt day ladies :cool:

Checking in with X10 Step today. B woke up at 4:40am so I rocked him and he took a few sips of milk and then fell back asleep. I stayed up and got my workout in. I'm at work now on the Substance Abuse unit. Talk about a sloooow day. Ugh ready to go home and hang with my boys. Is it 3:30 yet?!

Natty- Nice job on your workout and thanks for the bday wishes for my little man :)

Justina- I'm a sucker for a deal too. That's always exciting and motivating to get new workouts.

Ok someone check in so I have something to look at lol. My patients are all set to go and everyone is pretty much in groups all day so there is no excitement here. Probably a good thing for a hospital ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.