Well Wishes For A-Jock

I am so very sorry for your loss Annette. Sending you and your family my deepest condolences!

Annette,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Annette,

You bring so much joy to this forum that your loss is touching the hearts of so many of us. May you find comfort in those around you during this most difficult time. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss, Annette. Sending you infinite (((hugs))) and wishing that peace and comfort surround you in this time.

Annette, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending {{{HUGS}}}}

Annette, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. All the best to you!

AJ, I wish I could give you a HUG right now! Thinking of you and your family and keeping you all in my prayers!

Annette,

I'm so sorry for your loss of your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.

Thanks once again to everyone. It's difficult to realize that our sad awareness of my brother's death is less than 48 hours old.

Despite the terrible grief, we all feel that the profound graces and blessings of true family love are worth the pain of loss. May all of you know the joys of such love.

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.