WELL I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

Cathlete
Tee Hee !!!!!! :7 I have lived to tell the tale !!!! BOY OH BOY, do my legs ache or what ????????

I started off with the warm up of Imax (love the song), and switched to 10-10-10.

I have to say the warm up was very pleasant :), and I love, love, LOVED the kickbox part, AND I even surprised myself ! I quite liked those heel kicks around the room :) The cardio wasn't all that bad, and I just modified, it is an OK routine to lower and pick up when you want :)
It was just the step bit that got me, is it just me, or do rebounds take a while to get used to ? I also found that straddle thing at the end hard to pick up but I got there right at the end.
Loved the tricep workout :)
BUT, OH MY the tricep push ups :eek: :eek: :-wow :eek: :eek: !!!!!
I haven't done those since I was at college, and that was 11 years ago !!!!!!!!! :-wow. Well, I don't know what noises everyone else makes during those, but good grief, even DH came running into the living room to find out was the matter - I was making so much noise !!!!!!!!! And then I collapsed on my mat in a fit of giggles :7 :7 :7
AND then my arms were so weak, i could hardly peel myself off of my exercise mat :-wow
Never mind the New Age cool down !!!!!!! :-rollen
Ladies, I am one unfit woman, why oh why did I let it all go over Chrimbo ?????? GROAN !!!!!!!!!
Anyway...
Phew, I am glad it is all over, and I think this one may need to rear its ugly head once a week, or else I'll never improve with it !!!!!! :eek: (I am tempted to shelve it, but I am not one to be easily defeated }>)

Awaiting the new QVC TSV (its a beauty set :)), off to have a warm cup of coffee, and then a bath :)

Anna :)

Way to go, Anna!!!!!!! :D It will get easier, hang with it. I bet you really feel great accomplishing it.
Karen

Don't feel so bad Anna
I just attempted this one on Fri and I know how you feel.
I could hardly catch my breath during the hi/lo secton
and then came the step part It took me a couple times before I caught on but it was fun!!!
Now today I did Step and Intervals for the first time.
The step portion was fun and not so hard to catch on, but It's the intervals that was the part that did me in.
The last interval were your jump up on your step with both feet then she has you do this ski hop thing from side to side which I had to modified because my legs were feeling it.
I Felt like my legs were made of lead when I jumped on the step.
Challenging but very fun!!!!
I'm right there with you Anna doing these new workout
Just hang in there and we will get stronger everyday
doing these workouts.
I order from QVC too, I love the bare minerals and smashbox.
Angie...

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :) :)

It's a blast isn't it? Yes, the rebound thing takes a time or two but then you'll get it and say, "I can't believe I thought that was hard!" Or are you talking about the riccochet? That took me a few times as well and then when I FINALLY got it (like after 10 times or so), I couldn't believe I had made it harder than it really was! And the straddle you'll pick up the next time you run through it.
If you can do the tricep pushups my hat is off to you! I cannot do more than a few of those? I don't know if it's the positioning of my hands or what, but I only have 2-3 of those in me and either I just give or I do regular ones.

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Anna,
I have only done 10-10-10 a few times and it is still quite intimidating to me. I just keep reminding myself it's only 30 minutes! It has gotten more fun the last 2 times I've done it! Hang in there!

Anna,
Good for you, girl! Hang in there and keep up the great work! I just love reading our messages. I always find myself smiling after reading your posts.

Keep working out, taking care of you, and posting,
Lynn

Congrats on defeating 10 10 10! That's one which I thinkis as intense as MIC hi/lo, for the 1st two 10's. Ha ha, you'll get better with the 'rebound back' move. I am with you, it's tricky to get. For my first few times through, I would get frustrated by it. the rhythm of it is - different! I finally have it down now, finally! And it is really fun once you get the hang of it..So don't give up!!!! :)
Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.