Weight Watchers - 4th week of March, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I've been feeling a bit defeated.
It seems I do well during the week then Friday rolls around and DH and the kids want to order out and I end up eating way to much. Once I've strayed I think I figure well what the heck might as well eat what ever.:eek:

So, Tuesday my weigh in day, I went up 1lb.:( But I am determined to make this work. So I've been tracking and trying my best to be a good girl and think of it as a life change and not a restriction. I guess we all fall off now and a again. As long as, we pick ourselves up and don't give up we are succeeding!

Workouts this week:

M: IMAX2 1-5,CCV4 1 & 2 challenges
T: STS TB (I went as heavy as I could)
W: Step moves and abs
Th: KM premix and B&G walking lunges,deadlifts and stability ball outer thighs and roll outs.

Today's menu:

B: oats,blueberries,agave,flaxseed
S: 3 egg whites, banana
L: honey ginger thighs,salad,whole wheat couscous(mushrooms and red peppers mixed in), tangarine
S: apple,rice crackers,sunbutter
D: ground turkey,sauce(marinara), spaghetti squash

this totals to 27pts. If I still need something I may have a no sugar added hot chocolate and a fruit.

Hmmm....I just noticed I seem to eat more fruits than veggies. That's a lot of natural sugar. Something to ponder.

Hi everyone!

I too am a little S&T (sick and tired) of my lack of progress. I weigh and measure...but not absolutely everything. And I have to.

I've started putting some foods over on my old SparkPeople account too. Eventually I'll give up the monthly fee for WW...but not until I'm ready. But I do know that tracking is essential for me.

Here's today:

Steel cut oats, craisins, pumpkin, walnuts
Gina's Skinny Recipes - spinach and feta stuffed chx breast
Apple
Spaghetti, meat sauce, cheese, wine

And oh, holy smokes I almost forgot. I bought some Late July dark chocolate sandwich cookies. Worth.Every.Point!

That's 34 for the day. I still have 23 WPs left for the week.

I took advantage of the coupons for Cathlete appreciation and just ordered Intensity, High Reps, and KPC.

Yesterday I did 4DS HIS and loved it! I love the steady energy I've been getting with sticking to my workouts.

It does appear that we have to be very vigilant about measuring and tracking our food in order to be successful. But, we DO want to be successful, so we have to measure and track meticulously. It's a new day. I know I'm changing. Eating the way I like has me more than 50 pounds overweight - still. I have to start liking the way healthy feels instead of how a belly full of junk feels.

I made pancakes w/butter, eggs and bacon for dinner. I had one pancake and one bacon. 5 PPs. And water.

I'm changing. I'm tired of being overweight. I like fitting into smaller clothes, being able to bound up the stairs and driveway. I like sleeping without snoring. I needed this new mindset. I know I'm having ice cream this weekend. I'll be having a small cone - 6 PPs. I will eat it slowly and enjoy it. I will not have 4 scopes with peanut butter and chocolate sauce. That will make me narthargic and snore after I fall asleep on the sofa.

Come on, Ladies. This is our New Day. We are worth the change.

Happy Friday, Ladies. Today's workout was 50 min of KPC w/core. I earned 8 APs.

B. 2 eggs, ff cheese, milk - 7
s. yogurt, apple - 2
l. salad with chicken breast - 7
s. apple, cereal bar - 5
d. salad from wendy's, chicken nuggets - 9
s. candy - 4
total: 34

Got my size 12 jeans on. Woohoo.

Shereta - WTG with your size 12's!!!! :D It's a great feeling to have a little room in the clothes where they maybe used to be tight.

Check-in's are busy!

Where's everyone? I hope you are all weighing, and measuring and working out, LOL!

On tap for today is CCPP.

Off to get my step-son from lacrosse practice. Hope to BBL.

Today's workout was STS TB w/o bonus burn and core. I earned 6 APs.

B. yogurt & peanuts
S. peanuts
l. apple sauce, cereal, milk
s. candy
d. chicken, salad, pudding
total 35

We had to be out very late last night, and I ended up eating candy trying to stay up til we got home. I've used up all my WPs and am actually at a -5 right now. I gotcaught unprepared and boy did I pay for it this morning. That sugar had me feeling like a truck had hit me when I work up, plus I was bloated and unfocused during my workout. I'm buying things to keep in the car that will keep that from happening that again.

Hey, Suzanne. Thanks for the kudos. It really is a great feeling to see your hard work paying off.

I 'm sorry to say Im the only one who posted yesterday. It's very disheartening to be the only one in a checkin. Do you think we should keep it going?

Hey Shereta. Yeah, I do think we should keep the check-in going. I know that I have days when I just can't get here to make a thoughtful post but knowing that the thread is here keeps me thinking about my goals.

Some folks may be lurkers, some folks may be busy, some folks may be feeling blue......there are a thousand reasons not to post on any given day.

That's just my opinion. See if anyone else can check in today and see what they think. Are you on facebook?

I agree, I'm glad the check-in is here! But, like previously mentioned, I cant always get here to post everyday. Actually, for me, feeling obligated to post daily is counter-productive to my mindset, but I do like reading everyone's posts!

Still having knee issues, but did walk an hour on the treadmill.

I havent been being too diligent with my food tracking, but have been trying to watch portion sizes. There is room for improvement for sure. As of yesterday I'm back down to my lowest weight since starting WW, but I appear to be at a bit of a plateau. I know it's related to both my less than diligent tracking and my lack of good cardio.

I'm about 3 lbs shy of my 5 lb Challenge goal.

How's everyone else doing??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.