Weight Watchers - 3rd week of March 2011

Hey girls,

I don't usually get a workout in on Sat. but I got up early and did Hiit Coach. It was a free download from Sean O'malley who does Cardio coach. It was challenging.
I have doms from yesterday. I did 2 rounds of each body part from 4DS. I went as heavy as I could and also, did 4DS LIS (not my favorite).

Eating yesterday was not the best. We ordered out for pizza. I am not use to eating that type of food anymore and had a stomach ache all night. Today will be better.

Menu so far:

B: oats,blueberries,flax,agave,3 egg whites,spinach, 1oz of reduced fat cheese
L: arnold thin (whole wheat),sunbutter, banana,grapes,2 hershey nuggets mmmmm!
S:?
D: maybe turkey burger and veggies
S: ?

Okay, really should take doggie for her walk. Really don't feel like taking doggie for her walk. She barks and chases whatever moves. It can make the walk really stressful depending how many vehicles and people and animals we see. Heavy sigh............

I feel your pain, Elaine. We have a English bulldog and rotweiller mix. Our walks are like both of us pulling in opposite directions. 16 3/4 yr ds gets pulled on his bike by our dog. Its hiralious. Good job getting a workout in.

Stacy, you're good to do the long walk. I'm supposed to start back running in April. But, that starts with long walks. Boring.

B. peanuts
L spinach casserole
s. banana, reeses peanut butter cups
d. salmon, spinach casserole, rice, ice cream
total: 41

Finished off my day with...

D--Lean Cuisine panini sandwich and 1 cup of skim milk (11)

Total DP=25

I might get hungry later but I'm gonna just push thru it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.