Watch The First Video Clip From Cathe's New Fit Tower Workouts!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Current Pre-Sale Prices End June 15th

Now that we're finished working on the editing and authoring of the Fit Tower™ DVDs and the video masters have been sent to the duplicator, it's time to bring on the video clips! Our first video clip we wanted to share today is from the Fit Tower™ Boot Camp workout.

Fit Tower™ Boot Camp Details

Warm Up (3:57) Main Program (41:09) Stretch (4:10) Total (49:16) Bonus Abs Details Total Workout (11:26)

Equipment Needed
• Fit Tower™
• Fitness Loop
• Medium Tension Band
• Mat
Description

This fast-paced, high-energy workout will work each and every part of your body while keeping the cardio factor up and the sweat levels high! You will be breathing heavy and burning as you move from exercise to exercise both on and off the tower. Time to get moving!

To get the most out of your workouts and to reach your fitness goals, visit cathe.com/fta (coming soon) and download the free Fit Tower Advanced User’s Guide, which includes a Quick Start Guide. It also includes workout cards, a list of equipment you will need for each workout, and numerous Fit Tower Advanced workout rotations you can follow for 30 or 90 days. Make sure to visit our discussion forums at cathe.com/forums for any questions that you have about using your workouts.

Basic Premixes

• Main Program + Bonus Abs: Main Workout + Bonus Abs 60:41

Timesaver Premixes
• Timesaver #1: Warm Up + Rounds 1–4 + Stretch 34:38
• Timesaver #2: Warm Up + Rounds 1–4 + Bonus Abs + Stretch 46:03
• Timesaver #3: Warm Up + Rounds 3–6 + Stretch 38:32
• Timesaver #4: Warm Up + Rounds 3–6 + Bonus Abs + Stretch 49:57

Mish Mosh Premixes
• Cardio Leg Blast: Warm Up + Cardio & Lower Body Exercises + Stretch 29:37
• Cardio Leg Blast + Bonus Abs: Warm Up + Cardio & Lower Body Exercises + Bonus Abs + Stretch 41:02
• Cardio + Bonus Abs: Warm Up + Cardio Exercises + Bonus Abs + Stretch 28:32
• Scrambled: Main Routine Done in a Different Order 49:16
• Double It: Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch 90:23

* Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm

** Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings

I didn't think I wanted this type of workout, and waited for a while before pre-ordering. I began to realize from the pictures that were given to us early on, that I could do virtually all of these moves on and around my Pilates reformer. I have a Balanced Body Allegro 2 with Tower which allows me to work behind the tower with the push bar or in front, plus opposite end using the moving bar for pushups, and leg work. Any work with the bands is duplicated on the reformer with my springs since I have the conversion mat. Now that I'm watching this video, I'm really stoked because its a great use of my reformer. Anybody out there with one, think about how you can use it with these dvds. Not sure if the others will be as easy, but I'm pretty sure this is going to work, especially the abs. From what I can hear from the music, I'm really happy about that too!

OMG I'm laughing at myself as I was determined to save my $$ and skip this series but nope I just ordered the fit tower LOL! So exciting!!!
And now I'm hoping the ICE bootcamp DVD comes up on the daily deal soon so I can add it to my new DVD series order :)

Last edited:
Cathe sounds out of breath-now I'm really scared!!!! If she's out of breath then I may die! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I'm laughing at myself as I was determined to save my $$ and skip this series but nope I just ordered the fit tower LOL! So exciting!!!
And now I'm hoping the ICE bootcamp DVD comes up on the daily deal soon so I can add it to my new DVD series order :)

I'm laughing right with you! I posted above about using my reformer, and after watching the video clip again, I decided to have a closer look, and figured I can use it with a few other dvds from Cathe. Then when I saw they were throwing in barbell clips and another $20 off, yup, I bought it too.

OMG I'm laughing at myself as I was determined to save my $$ !and skip this series but nope I just ordered the fit tower LOL! So exciting!!

Lol you know it's hard to not give in to all enabling around here;):D:D
The tower has a sleek finish, good quality! I like it and can not wait to use for this upcoming series. Also looking forward to
pulling it out for my next STS round. Hope you like it Jamie;):)

I'm laughing right with you! I posted above about using my reformer, and after watching the video clip again, I decided to have a closer look, and figured I can use it with a few other dvds from Cathe. Then when I saw they were throwing in barbell clips and another $20 off, yup, I bought it too.

:D:D:D Lol:) Happy shopping!
I am glad mine is here waiting for the series to be shipped. As soon as that shipping alert is notified and I have downloaded
the workouts, I will be ready to do the workout and see what has been concocted for us a while ago;)

Nathalie what do you think of the dvds that came with the tower? I was going to give them to my sister but she doesn't have a tower. Glad to hear you all love this new toy!

:D:D:D Lol:) Happy shopping!
I am glad mine is here waiting for the series to be shipped. As soon as that shipping alert is notified and I have downloaded
the workouts, I will be ready to do the workout and see what has been concocted for us a while ago;)

Ya...the barbell clips got me, I admit. This morning I have a bit of remorse because I have a leverage system that has a press and my other static plate machine has a press. However....what made me pull the trigger is when I want to do a simple Cathe workout with the barbell and it calls for a flat bench chest press, I can not take the chance of using my typical weight of 55 to 85 depending, and then try to sit up with the barbell in my lap. Its also tough for me to have that weight and then lay back with it. I think that is motion which caused a great deal of trouble for me two years ago regarding my hips. I've been subbing out the appropriate dumbell weight instead with all the dvds ever since. My weight bench is low to the ground, so its very easy to drop the db's to the side, and then get up. Dang, and I never checked to see how much this tower can hold on the clips.

@jamie vaughn Jamie, the dvds are not, at all, the usual cathe's challenging and intense workout. It is not even comparable to the intermediate ICE.
It is IMHO for sedentaries starting up a fitness journey. I think we have all been well informed in terms of what to expect.

So I am lining up all toys to kick off these new advances coming. I can not wait. Take care

However....what made me pull the trigger is when I want to do a simple Cathe workout with the barbell and it calls for a flat bench chest press, I can not take the chance of using my typical weight of 55 to 85 depending, and then try to sit up with the barbell in my lap.

You are right! We need to play safe cause no one want to be sidelined while everyone is having fun!
I think you will like the tower. It does not take much space and it is very easy to set up.:):)
Take care;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.