Wanted to share my one year pics! 35 lbs. lost!

Jamie - You look great. Thanks for the motivation. I ordered BFFM and it is an awesome book. I'm applying some of the principles of the book and they are working great.

Connie - I downloaded the Ebook from the site. I had no trouble. If you are leary of giving them your credit card, you can use paypal. That's what I did. I had no trouble whatsoever. You also get 7 additional articles to download for free if you buy the book. The book and articles are worth every penny.

THANKS!!! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT...I HAVE BEEN EXERCISING AND THOUGHT I HAD BEEN DILLGENT ABOUT MY EATING, BUT I GOT ON THE SCALE THIS MORNING....LET'S JUST SAY THAT I CAN'T DO THIS YO-YO ANYMORE! I AM SO FRUSTRATED! THE BAD THING IS, I KEEP GETTING FATTER AND FATTER IN MY HIPS AND THIGHS-I CAN SEE HOW ROUND I AM GETTING JUST LOOKING IN THE MIRROR...I WILL DEFINITLEY DOWNLOAD THE BOOK!

THANKS AGAIN-CONNIE

I went to Barnes & Noble to see if they sold this book and they don't. Does anyone know of another book store that may carry it? I really don't want to download it.

Thanks,

Lollie

I don't know why but I rarely check out this forum, but boy oh boy, I'm glad I did today! You look like a different person! Thanks for posting the before and afters. I just ordered BFFM and took it to Office Max for printing. I plan to start reading it this week.

Michele

Jamie you look fabulous...really an inspiration. I was curious, exactly how long did this journey take? ...specifically from when you began applying the principles and eatting plan. Also, what was your workout split like i.e.the cardio vs. resistance training, days a week for each. I myself am 5'8.5" tall and 150# and would love to just drop 10-12 adipose pounds. Did the last 10 or so pounds come off much more slowly? Oh I do have the book....printed it at Staples just the other day so now I can really organize myself. Oh ,almost forgot .Did some one help you with measurements?I have a fat caliper ...wish I could do the measuring on my own but I don't believe that's really possible. Any further tips/hints would be very appreciated. Congrats again. Now strut your stuff girl!You earned it. Thanks again,Dorothy

Those pictures are great! I hope I'll get to post similar pictures next year! I'm doing eDiets, but I'm going to check out that BFFM site right now.

Wow you look amazing, congratulations!! I wish I had been smart and taken before pictures so I could appreciate the changes in my body more (not significant weight loss but dropped from a size 7 to a 3). Keep up the good work and continue to be an inspiration.

BFFM-those that were asking about this. I was worried about buying the ebook, why cant I get a real book I thought, so I convinced my boyfriend to buy it for me for christmas (bad I know, but I wanted it). I read it all very quickly, and even though I knew alot of it and had seen a lot talked about and posted here its nice to have it all together and spelled out for me. Its a good purchase.

Again you look GREAT :7 :7
~Angel

Excellent, excellent work!! You are very motivational for me, someone who faces the same task. It can be done!! I especially love how you did what worked for you.....StepFit everyday! I am believer that part of my success will be finding what exercise respond best to me.

What was your weight routine philosophy?

Congrtas,

X

Congratulations on your weight loss! You look fantastic! What a great accomplishment! :) Here's to your continued success!

Jo

i hardly ever check this forum. glad i did.....you look stunning. congratulations on your acommplishment:)

lollie- the book is only available thru download. it is an ebook and not available in any stores. i downloaded the book and it is a great investment!

Hi, I saw your post about the book Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. I have thought about purchasing it. Can you tell me what does he suggest for eating? Because if it's one of those hard-core weight lifter eating plans of eggs whites and chicken, I don't think I would be interested. If it is more main stream, clean eating I would buy it.

Thanks for your help.

Gail

By the way - your results are fantastic!

Hello Jamie,

Could you tell me how many times you did cardio and how many times you did weight training a week? And what type of program you followed i.e. more muscle endurance or heavy weight training?

Currently I do not have enough room in my house for Cathe's step aerobics (frustrating) so I go to the gym or run outside for cardio twice a week. And I do weight training on it's own at home.

Did you exercise every day?

Yen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.