Wanted to share my one year pics! 35 lbs. lost!

win1jam

Cathlete
Thank you Cathe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the upcoming year brings!!

frontafterjamie1yr.jpg

jamiesidefebruary.jpg

jamiebeforeafterfebback.jpg

IMG_9288.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9259.jpg

Wow! You look absolutely amazing!

I think I look like your before pictures! Any details to succeed that you can share? Would love to hear them!

You should be very proud of all your hard work!
Thanks for sharing!
Colleen

Colleen,

Sure! I don't mind telling my story, especially if it will help others!

When I first started this, I began by dropping my calories to 1200 a day and exercising with StepFit EVERY day. (I now realize this wasn't healthy of course!). After about a month, I found out about the ebook, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. I read it cover to cover and began to apply the principles to my diet and exercise regimen. By June of last year I had lost almost all the weight (I think I still had 5 lbs. to go). I just kept doing what I was doing, tweaking here and there with rotations and diet. I worked out with Cathe only, up until January, when I joined the Y.

I'm forever grateful that I found Cathe and that she continues to make amazing, intense workouts for us!

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them!

Jamie

You look like a completely different person! Not that you looked bad in the before, just that you look so good in the after! Congrats!

Woooooohooooooooo
Awesome!!!!!!! Good for you! You look fantastic:D

Hey is that a dancing bear on your tummy? Very cool!

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

Jamie,

You look fab! Congrats! Can you help out with where you found the book Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle?

Again, congrats you look awesome!

Jana

Hi
You give me hope. If you dont mind me asking-what was your before and after weight, and how tall are you? Also , can you give a quick summary of what yoy learned from the e book you mentioned, and where can I get it?
thanks so much-you inspire me!

>Hi
>You give me hope. If you dont mind me asking-what was your
>before and after weight, and how tall are you? Also , can you
>give a quick summary of what yoy learned from the e book you
>mentioned, and where can I get it?
>thanks so much-you inspire me!

Hi Crittie,
I'm 5'7" tall. In the before pics, I weigh around 160-165. In the after pics, I'm right at 130. From Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle I learned TONS! Not just about how to eat, but about WHY we eat...WHEN we should eat...etc. etc. It's hard to condense into just a few sentences what you will learn from this book.

Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is available from:

http://www.burnthefat.com

There is also a yahoo group associated with the book (if you want to talk to more than just me about it before buying):

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bffm/

HTH!

Jamie

You look wonderful! Congrats! I have the exact same stats as you, however I carry more weight in my hips and thighs....

My questions:

I have been looking at that site on my computer for the past couple days, and was wondering if it was legit...the book that you are referring to, "Burn the fat"...was that the down load from the site? I have been wanting to download, but was leery of it...

Also, what Cathe workouts did you do, or is there a program in the book that you followed?

Thanks, and again, you look wonderful, you should be very proud of yourself!

Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.