Wandering the most popular age group for Cathletes

Most represented age group doing Cathe workout

• Total voters
53 here and been working out with Cathe for over 20 years. Where does the time go?? Was flipping through a Collage catalog that someone gave me and came across one of her step workouts that looked like fun. The reviews were great and here I am today still working out with Cathe and the crew.

I'm 52 and I just found Cathe in 2013. I had always worked out in a gym. I got my first gym membership in 1984 and started running and biking in the mid 90's. Back then, my focus was running marathons and half marathons and also doing long bike rides.
When I moved to Michigan 8 years ago I had a hard time finding a gym that I felt comfortable with so I gradually started working out at home more and more. I was looking on Amazon for home ab workouts and found Cathe's Core Max. I ordered the DVD and liked it so much that I went on Cathe.com and decided to start doing her strength training workouts.

thanks for participating in the poll
I was thinking younger folks and really surprised at the older age group.

someone mention in a PM that a poll on facebook may find the "younger" cathe users and have more people participate in the poll.
But I dropped facebook a long time ago :)

I also notice the thread got a lot of views but not many votes so there are a lot of Cathe lurkers.

43 but 12 in my head.... ;) Found Cathe and this fabulous forum just over a year ago.

Found Cathe on Fit TV in 2003 & pre-ordered every series since. I'm Fitty two & have always exercised, but I love the fitness level I have achieved & maintained with Cathe's workout programs. In my avatar picture with Cathe at a Glassboro roadtrip, I am 48. I recently broke my foot, and before it was compeletely healed, I fell and now I'm nursing a fractured elbow. Last time I broke my right arm I was 10. So go the consequences of being a very active person....o_O

Found Cathe on Fit TV in 2003 & pre-ordered every series since. I'm Fitty two & have always exercised, but I love the fitness level I have achieved & maintained with Cathe's workout programs. In my avatar picture with Cathe at a Glassboro roadtrip, I am 48. I recently broke my foot, and before it was compeletely healed, I fell and now I'm nursing a fractured elbow. Last time I broke my right arm I was 10. So go the consequences of being a very active person....o_O
Awww, you poor thing! Injuries are such a bummer. Hope you heal quickly!!

I've been a lurker in this thread too :) I voted without posting. 34 years old. Began working out with Cathe eight months ago because the Firm didn't challenge me anymore. I can't believe how much Cathe improved my strength and cardio endurance ! I've owned 300+fitness DVDs but Cathe's are most fun and effective.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.