Walmart.com has the Cathe vest in stock

I've been using mine even in in meso 1, some of my squat weights are for 30 + pound dumbbells, and near the middle to end of the workouts, that just gets really hard for me to hold. So I'll use the vest and go with 25's.

Thanks for posting the link. The price is unbeatable. I just ordered for in store pick-up too :)

Last edited:
weighted vest feedback

Does anyone have any feedback on how comfortable the vest is. I think I would like it, and probably use it for 2-3 mile walks. I just want it to be comfortable. Anyone use this yet?

Does anyone have any feedback on how comfortable the vest is. I think I would like it, and probably use it for 2-3 mile walks. I just want it to be comfortable. Anyone use this yet?

This vest is super comfortable, and I'm super picky about stuff like this. The first day I got it, I just wore it around, doing stuff around the house, and it does not shift around, and I quickly became accustomed to having it on. I don't do any steady state cardio, but I would definitely be comfortable wearing this walking/jogging.

I got mine originally at walmart too, you can't beat the price.

Band

Do you know where I can purchase the green resistance band? I have the older, dyna band and am ready to step up but I can't seem to find it?
Thanks for any help.
Wendy

Wendy,

I have been looking for the resistance bands on "Shop Cathe". I think they sell all three though instead of individually.

They are sold out so I sent them an e-mail several days ago and here was their response:

"I am sorry but I do not know when the bands will be back in stock. I am guessing it will be at least a few weeks."

I just purchased the Cathe resistance bands last week at our local Dunhams. They are the same ones that Cathe uses and let me tell you the green band is a killer. I always thought I was pretty good with band work, but I had to change to the lower resistance (I think pink) a couple of times because I just couldn't get the thing to move. Good Luck!!!

Mary

I just purchased the Cathe resistance bands last week at our local Dunhams. They are the same ones that Cathe uses and let me tell you the green band is a killer. I always thought I was pretty good with band work, but I had to change to the lower resistance (I think pink) a couple of times because I just couldn't get the thing to move. Good Luck!!!

Mary

I ordered a set and just ordered another set from the link above for hubby (thanks)! The pink band is at least as tough as a Purple Dynaband in my honest opinion!! That green band is TOUGH! I haven't even taken the blue one (the toughest of the 3) out of the package yet!!! :)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.