Visitors Coming to See You!!!

There is no fee in attending past road trips. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to participate in past road trips. Believe me, I will make every effort to attend this one as well.

The only cost involved in a road trip is the cost of travel, hotel lodging, contribution towards the goodies, and food. In the past, Cathe was gracious enough to allow us to access her gym free of charge. I'm not sure how it will work once she moves to the new facility. For hotel lodging, Joni O. always coordinated the lodging in the past, but usually she was able to reserve a block of rooms at a special rate. Many of the road trippers shared a room to reduce the over all cost of the trip. Also, it's fun to do this as you get a chance to really get to know some of the road trippers.

Hope this helps and I look forward in meeting many of you at the next road trip! :)

Lorrayne

RE: OH YES SHE HAS!!!

Kathy,

I, too, am volunteering in helping you in organizing this road trip. I've attended previous road trips and can help out any way you need me to help.

Thank you so much in organizing the future to be determined Cathe road trip.

Lorrayne

I'll be flying in from Toronto. Just tell me when and where and i'm there!!! THis is very exciting, something i've been wanting to do for a long time. I've been working out to Cathe since l989!! Figured it's finally time to meet her. Thanks Lyanne

OH YEAHHHHH!!!!! This just totally made my day. My daughter left this am for a work camp. Next year she will be off at college and I was feeling soooooo sad today. VERY EMPTY NEST. My son is a freshman so I have still have a few more years - but as a single Mom it is going to be so empty.

ANYHOW this totally made my day.. this is something TOTALLY to look forward to late this year or early next year. I will be there too for sure - from MA!

THANKS

Does anyone familiar with the area know what airport one would fly into from across the country???? :) I'd like to get an idea of what the price of airline tickets might be. Thanks in advance!

Hi!
You would fly into Philadelphia International Airport. I copied this info from Cathe's site. On the left hand menu scroll down to ABOUT CATHE and under that is a link called VISITING CATHE that is where I got the info below.

Our health club is located in Glassboro, NJ on route 47. (About 25 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport.) The club is called Four Seasons Health Spa and has been in business for over 21 years with a membership of more than 17,000 members.

HTH :D

Susan

Woo hoo! I would SO love to go! Meeting Cathe and everyone else would be a blast!!
One question, for Kathy S. : This might be premature question, but I was wondering if carpooling/info about distances from airport to hotel / hotel to Cathe's place, would be a possibility to organize, as well. I can get to New Jersey, but I don't drive, so I will be cabbing everywhere, and/or sharing rides. I think it is so great of you to take the organization reins on this! :) I would really love to come on the next road trip-I've always wished to visit Cathe, ever since I began working out with her, and the VF Road Trip pics look like such a blast. Please let me know if I can help out as well. I'm happy to! :) Thanks.

:D The road trip sounds good to me!!!! I actually would be able to meet my fellow catheites and meet my idol "Cathe" once again! Also, being it is on a weekend, I would only have to ask for Friday off! Please Cathe and Kathy keep us updated! I can't wait!

KWeller!

Hi there! Yes, my helper bees and I will organize all kinds of carpooling-driving-MapQuest-directions stuff. Whatever anybody needs.

I imagine it will be a few months before Cathe's ready to give us a date to work with, but I'll stay on top of it, I promise.

In the meantime we'd better all stay in tip top shape (or get there :)), right? (Now, to go and throw away the last of the Easter bunny candy... ;-))

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif

RE: Hi Robin!

Actually, we've had road trips right around Halloween in the past. So, mid October sounds wonderful; especially for those of us who will by flying (don't have to deal with snow).

RE: Hi Lorrayne!

HI again Kathy,

A wait-lister? Is there a limit to the number of people that can attend? I suppose the gym is only so big...

Also, I was actually going to post this in the Open Discussion area, but I clicked on your name and saw that you are from suburban Atlanta. My cousin Tara and her husband Brian are moving to somewhere on the outskirts of Atlanta this week, very suddenly, after Brian got a promotion. If you don't mind, would you be able to recommend a good restaurant or fun place to go for a couple in their mid- twenties? I'd love to be able to with some info since they haven't had a chance to see anything yet. No rush on this- thanks very much. And if you don't have any suggestions, thank you anyway!

Gina

This sounds great! I am particularly hoping that some of the frequent posters will be able to come, the people I have come to know over the past 2 years. Speak up frequent posters! Aside from Kathy S, who I know is coming, who else is planning to come?

RE: KWeller!

Thanks Kathy! :) I'll be looking out for more info as the fall comes near. Although I'm in no rush because I REALLY don't need another winter too soon! ;)

Hi Nancy,

I hope to be there as well. I know I'm not a frequent poster, but I think of everyone on this forum as an extension to my family. It will be wonderful to meet everyone. :)

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.