Visitors Coming to See You!!!

I'm so there! :D :D :D :D :D

Lorryane, I haven't been here for long, but I feel the same way you do. Such a fabulous group here. I know my mother is going to say, "What, are you crazy, you're going to this thing and you never met any of these people before?" You really do get to know each other quite well, though. Ooh getting excited...

Oh- my only concern is that if Cathe does a step class, I have never done her step workouts before. I don't have the room. You will all recognize me by my lack of grace & coordination if this is the case!

Gina

I would love to go if mid-October is a possibility. I would be coming from CT. Not sure yet if I would be flying or taking a bus. I don't like to drive long distances. Thanks in advance to Kathy for all her help in organizing this! I am so excited.

Hi Cathe!
The last road trip, which was in October of 2000, was truly a highlight of my year. I have been hoping that there would be another one scheduled, and am very happy to read that there may be another one this coming fall. October is a great month to do it, but I will be there no matter when you do it :).

Hi Abbe! -- That would be fun to get to meet you there! Tell us more about the last trip -- Were you intimidated to take a live class with Cathe? Was it just as tough as her videos or tougher? Aren't there pictures from the last trip somewhere? I think I remember hearing about it looooooooong ago. -- Renee

:D I will definitely be coming if the road trip is in September or October! There is no greater experience than meeting Cathe! Please let us know in advance! I can't wait to meet you all!

Kath!

Count me in too for helping you out GF! Let me know what I can do.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Renee!
It would be wonderful to meet you, too! :)

The last trip in October of 2000 was one of the most fun experiences I have ever had. There were a lot of people (around 50 or so, if I remember correctly). It was like having a big party for a whole weekend. The classes with Cathe were great (I took the step and bodypump). It was an amazing experience to work out with Cathe, and felt like she had popped out of my TV and was standing in the front of the room, LOL! It was also amazing to actually be working out with all the people that I have corresponded with on the web. As much as the working out was fun, so was the eating part (pizza party and Halloween candy :9 ) and the games. Clare was the leader and organizer and did a stellar job. There was video trivia and toilet paper races---it was like being a kid again! Cathe's Eric was just a little infant crawling at the time, and was so cute in his bumblebee costume. I usually don't have such a good memory, but I can remember every detail of that weekend. I know that the next one will be wonderful, too. Cathe is a very gracious hostess, not to mention the best fitness instructor on the planet.

Abbe -- I second that! Thanks for sharing all the fun details! Such a wonderful things to look forward to (and motivation to keep my eating on track :9 .

I HOPE I can come!

I'm not a frequent poster but I have missed all the other Cathe roadtrips. I really hope I can make this one. If they still have the hops, I will do my best to be there.

Very anxious to meet EVERYONE!!

Lollie

RE: Thanks Gina!

Please include me in on this trip! I would love to go! I'm in New York City (Bronx) so I'd only be a train or bus away (I hope).

Sanchia

RE: I HOPE I can come!

I am rather new to Cathe and not a frequent poster, but I would love to go on a Cathe roadtrip to meet Cathe and everyone. I enjoy reading the informative posts, etc. I am looking forward to hearing more about the roadtrip.

Shirl

I was wondering if there has been any update regarding if or when a roadtrip might be planned. Any news?

Just checking in also to see if there's any update: will the new series (filming, authoring DVD's etc) change these plans?

Christine

RE: OH YES SHE HAS!!!

Just let me know when! I would so love to meet Cathe in person! Doing her step class live might kill me (I can barely do them at home - not enough room) but what the hay, I'll do it anyway! ;-)

Sanchia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.