Video Clip Of Cathe's Upper Lower Combos Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, July 21, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Upper Lower Combos” Live! A fun mix of strength & endurance where we’ll work the upper body, and lower body and then combine the moves together! Grab your weights and let’s go!
Equipment Needed:
Handweights from 5lb -15lbs
A Fitness Mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 404+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I just finished doing this one (watched yesterday) and really liked it...it’s like PHA with a compound bonus! It’s rounds of upper, lower or lower, upper with a compound combining the two...about 43 min....

the only thing I had to kind of change was at the end, with situps, push-ups, and then
combining with 5 of each,3 times. It was kind of fast moving for me and I didn’t get
quite as many situps, I was ok on push-ups from the knees, and on the combo, to keep
up, I did lean back sit-ups with 2 jabs instead & it fit perfectly....Great job Cathe!

I just finished doing this one (watched yesterday) and really liked it...it’s like PHA with a compound bonus! It’s rounds of upper, lower or lower, upper with a compound combining the two...about 43 min....

the only thing I had to kind of change was at the end, with situps, push-ups, and then
combining with 5 of each,3 times. It was kind of fast moving for me and I didn’t get
quite as many situps, I was ok on push-ups from the knees, and on the combo, to keep
up, I did lean back sit-ups with 2 jabs instead & it fit perfectly....Great job Cathe!
Awesome feedback and I love your modifications

I did this one today and found it to be the right challenge for me in this hot weather. Cathe gives you some breaks for water and previews of the combos. Intermediate for me because I sometimes chose a lower weight than Cathe, especially in the combos. Just 43 min. too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.