Video Clip Of Cathe's Upper Body Shred Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Dec 31st, 2020 at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Upper Body Shred” LIVE! This fast-paced intense upper body workout will get your muscles pumped up and have you feeling strong enough to push 2020 behind us

Equipment Needed:

A set of 5, 10, 12 & 15-pound hand weights (if you’re feeling extra strong have 20’s for back and chest work)

A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 328+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Just finished this workout. At the end Cathe said it kicked her butt... well it did not show. In my opinion, you have only gotten stronger and in better shape since Covid. We are the same age (within a couple months) and I can officially say, I can no longer keep up! LOL I had to decrease my weight and skip a few sets (HOW do you do all those pushups still!) That being said, I LOVED this workout and hope a lower body shred is coming up soon. Happy New Year!

I use the Firestick to stream Cathe Live and for some reason this one (#138) won't play. It freezes 30 seconds in. I've cleared the cache, cleared the data, logged out and logged back in, unplugged the firestick but not luck. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

I agree @Cherylann Stachow - I did this morning & thought the same thing - how does Cathe do it, those pushups took me out & all the weights felt heavier today! I can relate; I have been feeling lately like I can't keep up any longer & I am also close in age. LOVE your suggestion...please Cathe, can we have a similar live w/o for lower body shred???

I use the Firestick to stream Cathe Live and for some reason this one (#138) won't play. It freezes 30 seconds in. I've cleared the cache, cleared the data, logged out and logged back in, unplugged the firestick but not luck. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?
Same here. I've tried it 2 days in a row now and I did all the same things as you. Still won't play past the warning. It freezes right there but doesn't show the loading circle, it just freezes.

Same here. I've tried it 2 days in a row now and I did all the same things as you. Still won't play past the warning. It freezes right there but doesn't show the loading circle, it just freezes.
I've tried everything and cannot get it to play. Freezes during the warning and just stays there no matter what buttons I hit. I tried playing today's workout and it plays fine so it must be something weird with 328?

Just finished this workout. At the end Cathe said it kicked her butt... well it did not show. In my opinion, you have only gotten stronger and in better shape since Covid. We are the same age (within a couple months) and I can officially say, I can no longer keep up! LOL I had to decrease my weight and skip a few sets (HOW do you do all those pushups still!) That being said, I LOVED this workout and hope a lower body shred is coming up soon. Happy New Year!
Thanks for all your fun feedback ❤️

I agree @Cherylann Stachow - I did this morning & thought the same thing - how does Cathe do it, those pushups took me out & all the weights felt heavier today! I can relate; I have been feeling lately like I can't keep up any longer & I am also close in age. LOVE your suggestion...please Cathe, can we have a similar live w/o for lower body shred???
It was hard for me too. Just do what you can do and modify anything you need to. We show up and try our best...that’s what counts !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.