forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, January 6, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Total Body Circuit” LIVE! Seven rounds of exercises in a pattern of lower body, upper body, and core! Each round has a nice mix of some new exercises, some traditional exercises and all of them are challenging exercises!!! Grab your equipment and let’s do this!
Equipment Needed:
Varied dumbbells….I’ll be using 5’s through 15’s
Two gliding devices
A medium tension firewalker fitness loop
A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 377+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

That was in the workout. Be careful with the fire walker band doing bicycle abs. You need to put the band where you can stretch it! Other then that great workout. You don’t need a lot of room. If you don’t have room for the fire walker, just modify it to a smaller step or do two instead of four!

I ended up purchasing this..such a fun workout...you use the firewalker loop
In about 5 of the exercises...she even mentions one exercise might be a preview
Of an exercise in the new upcoming series....such a teaser, Cathe! :). But I liked
It..you really do feel it like you said!

Just finished this one and once again, loved it. I like the new moves with the firewalker loop. The only thing for me was that I felt it a lot more in my lower back with the deadlift with the loop. So on the second leg, I switched to a low tension band, and it felt much better. With the triceps, I went with 8 pounds because I found it a much better feel for me. I may even try a high tension loop with the 5 pound weight next time. Thanks again Cathe!!!

Just finished this one and once again, loved it. I like the new moves with the firewalker loop. The only thing for me was that I felt it a lot more in my lower back with the deadlift with the loop. So on the second leg, I switched to a low tension band, and it felt much better. With the triceps, I went with 8 pounds because I found it a much better feel for me. I may even try a high tension loop with the 5 pound weight next time. Thanks again Cathe!!!
Yes, it shifts more tension to the low back so if that is not comfortable for you you don’t have to use any resistance loop at all and instead do it as a free standing single leg deadlift or as you mentioned use a lighter tension band. ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.