Video Clip of Cathe's Time To HIIT It - Low Impact Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, May 9th, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Time To HIIT It - Low Impact!!! This high intensity, low impact, interval-based cardio workout is full of variety and challenges your legs and heart all in one. Get ready to Hiit it!!!!

Equipment Needed:

8-pound dumbbell (or lighter/heavier if desired)

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 247 Cathe Live workouts, 3000 premix workouts.
▶Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Does Cathe have other workouts that are low impact HIIT, live or otherwise? I’m familiar with the ones from Ripped with HIIT.

Hi Sheree81,

We have a whole bunch of both DVDs and Cathe Live low impact workouts.

To see Cathe's low impact cardio DVDs: Click Here
In addition to these cardio workouts, there are tons of strength training DVDs you can select from.

Cathe Live also has numerous low impact cardio workouts as well as low impact indoor cycle workouts and strength training workouts.

The chick in the purple tank top in the back is my spirit animal. That’s about my speed.
And CHEERS to the heavy girls showing up for a live class and crushing it. So proud! We are on our way to Cathletes, y’all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.