forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Here is our first single body part video clip of the STS 2.0 series. This clip is from the back workout. Working a single muscle group per session gives you the opportunity to really focus on that muscle group and give it the volume and intensity it needs to grow.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

The great thing about Cathe’s workouts is there’s so much variety in how they can be used.

Now that my knee seems to be behaving again, I’m taking a trip back in time and doing the Intensity series for the first time. I’m loving it so far. Tomorrow is cardio and weights and I can’t wait for Friday because it’s pyramid lower body again!

The great thing about Cathe’s workouts is there’s so much variety in how they can be used.

Now that my knee seems to be behaving again, I’m taking a trip back in time and doing the Intensity series for the first time. I’m loving it so far. Tomorrow is cardio and weights and I can’t wait for Friday because it’s pyramid lower body again!
I did Pyramid Upper Body today, and boy did I fail on the biceps (again). Gosh...you start out so strong, and then what happens?

I did Pyramid Upper Body today, and boy did I fail on the biceps (again). Gosh...you start out so strong, and then what happens?
I did pyramid upper body on Tuesday and you’re right, it starts out and you think, this is easy and then the biceps hits like a ton of bricks. Lol my arms were still shaking when I was trying to hang onto the ball for ab work!!!

I too love see the different options of doing the moves. I like knowing I can use my fit tower instead of having to buy the hooks for my wall. I am finally getting getting back to working out again and feeling a lot better since Hurricane Ian. I had to take time off from most of Cathe's stuff since Oct. because of the hurricane and hurting my shoulder. Then I was feeling good and then I had to start fixing my house. Then in Jan. my dad had a total knee done, so I spent 5 days a week at their house (4 hours away) to help out my parents then came home on the weekends to help finish with the house. We have most of the big stuff done and my dad is recovering great, so now I am back home and working out again with all of you. Cannot wait to get this series.

I too love see the different options of doing the moves. I like knowing I can use my fit tower instead of having to buy the hooks for my wall. I am finally getting getting back to working out again and feeling a lot better since Hurricane Ian. I had to take time off from most of Cathe's stuff since Oct. because of the hurricane and hurting my shoulder. Then I was feeling good and then I had to start fixing my house. Then in Jan. my dad had a total knee done, so I spent 5 days a week at their house (4 hours away) to help out my parents then came home on the weekends to help finish with the house. We have most of the big stuff done and my dad is recovering great, so now I am back home and working out again with all of you. Cannot wait to get this series.
I'm happy to hear you're ready to start back up again. You were going through a lot and handled it well! Glad your father is getting through his knee replacement too. Sending positive vibes for continued progress!

Was this the only & last clip this week or did I miss one? I thought we had been getting at least 2 per week…..maybe because they did the bars assembly video is why…

sorry, I believe the mini ball clip was at the first of the week and then back, getting to anxious I guess! :)
We were going to post a clip this past Friday but decided to wait since we needed to get the STS bars video completed and posted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.