Video Clip of Cathe's Step, Sweat and Lift Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 21, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Step, Sweat and Lift” LIVE!! In light of our 30 year step anniversary announcement today, I decided to put a little step choreography into tomorrow’s workout. We’ll do a little mini IMAX Step segment (the same format as the calorie crush segment in the LITE Series Cardio Party workout) followed by a mini weight segment consisting of exercises that involve upper body, lower body, and core.

For the short IMAX inspired step segment you’ll have 4 mini step combos. Each combo consists of a finished 32 count step combo (no breakdown) that’s repeated 6 times, followed by a mini power blast on the step and then a brief cool down period. The step combos are popular/familiar moves from past videos and therefore will help you to catch on quicker. Don't expect to master the workout the first time through. That’s not possible when there is no breakdown. The challenge lies in the attempt to master it a little more each time you do it.

Equipment Needed:

A Full Sized Step ...(we’ll be using one riser under each side for a 6-inch step height. If you want more of a challenge you can do an 8-inch step height).

A set of 10, 12 and 15-pound dumbbells

A fitness mat

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 237 Cathe Live workouts, 2900 premix workouts. Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Today's Daily Deal (2-26-17) includes Cathe's Muscle Max Workout DVD as well as many other favorite workouts. Learn More or Shop Now at http://bit.ly/19e3lDz

Yep, I watched the step portion of this one last night and now I can't wait to give
It a go! It looks like so much fun...I think I can do it, I think I can....:)

OMG! I just finished this Live step class and it was fun, fun, fun! Definitely one of
My favorites, if not my most favorite! Don't be afraid of the step portion, Cathe
Shows each combo first and if you're a Cathe stepper, you will get it! If you love
IMAX 3 and the Cardio Party Calorie Crush, you're gonna love it. The weight work
At the end is awesome too. I liked it, can you tell? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.