Video Clip Of Cathe's Shock Body Bootcamp Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 18th, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Shock Body Bootcamp” LIVE. A total body workout broken into rounds. Each round consists of cardio, lower body compound, upper body compound, and core compound movements! Let’s Do This!

Equipment needed:

Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5’s through '20s)

A full-sized step with two risers under each side.

A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 339+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations

Cathe's light resistance warm up resulted in Five, yes, 5 rounds of awesomeness!
From Burpees & Dips to Sumo Squats with "concentration" bicep curls (heed me - I'm keeping & bearing my arms).
Round 3 was just a blur "YOWZA- spare me" I pleaded and knocked off a few pounds.
Round 4 & 5 - I'll let you experience the tremble! "Hang on" the voice sang - she saved the best for last - star stacked core work!
Immense focus, technique, balance, STAMINA and SMILE!
I'm definitely putting this on repeat........Loved this total body humdinger! Well Done!

Cathe's light resistance warm up resulted in Five, yes, 5 rounds of awesomeness!
From Burpees & Dips to Sumo Squats with "concentration" bicep curls (heed me - I'm keeping & bearing my arms).
Round 3 was just a blur "YOWZA- spare me" I pleaded and knocked off a few pounds.
Round 4 & 5 - I'll let you experience the tremble! "Hang on" the voice sang - she saved the best for last - star stacked core work!
Immense focus, technique, balance, STAMINA and SMILE!
I'm definitely putting this on repeat........Loved this total body humdinger! Well Done!
Loved your review! Made me laugh! Very fun

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.