forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, August 6, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Metabolic Med Ball Blast” LIVE! Get ready to blast into action with this nonstop calorie-burning cardio muscle workout. You’ll be alternating med ball blasts with metabolic weight work! Let’s Do This!

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5 through 12-pound hand weights)

A weighted med ball (I’ll be using 4 pounds)

Learn More or Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 308+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I just finished doing this one…again…and it’s just a fun little workout (about 37 min) with some creative moves, both with a med ball & compound exercises with weights, Cathe is by herself) I had purchased the download awhile back & I’m so glad I did….:)
I'm glad that you mentioned this one because I have no idea how I missed it. I didn't even have it on my list I keep of all the live workouts. You are so right, this one is fun. For me, when I'm having some minor health issues, I like shorter workouts but yet still packs a pretty good punch. I only have a 8lb medicine ball and Cathe uses a 4lb one, so some of the moves I did with a 5 lb dumbbell which I think made it easier for my shoulders, like the halo one. I have a little less range of motion in one of my shoulders so the dumbbell worked great because I feared hitting my head the with ball. So now I've added this to my favorites list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.