Video Clip of Cathe's Metabolic Conditioning 2 Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, July 15, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Metabolic Conditioning 2” LIVE! A wide variety of fast-paced, intense compound exercises designed to keep the heart pumping, the calories burning, the sweat pouring and the metabolism rev’d up
Equipment Needed:
A variety of weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5’s through 15’s)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 353+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Wow! Wow! Wow! I often watch the clips just for a little inspiration but this one I wish I could do! If it were on DVD I'd buy it. It seemed full of moves that were new to me. Also I want Cathe's shirt. It is the best alternate version of Keep calm and carry on that I have ever seen. Where can I get it?
And to those working out in shorts, glad to see I am not the only one. There is no way I can do anything longer than a short.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I often watch the clips just for a little inspiration but this one I wish I could do! If it were on DVD I'd buy it. It seemed full of moves that were new to me. Also I want Cathe's shirt. It is the best alternate version of Keep calm and carry on that I have ever seen. Where can I get it?
And to those working out in shorts, glad to see I am not the only one. There is no way I can do anything longer than a short.
What fun feedback :)
So glad you enjoyed the clip. I’m finding that metabolic workouts seem to be a big favorite and therefore I plan to do four in the month of July (this is the second one).
This shirt is actually a gift from a group of Cathletes that came to visit me. I love it too.

Do you know that you can buy this individual workout or any of her other live workouts as downloads? I've never done that because I have her Live and On Demand service, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of this option. I'm going to try it in a few days.

What an awesome gift Cathe! And Thank you firemedic but I don't own a computer or any device of any sort and I have no internet so it is only dvds for me. I have limited time on Sunday mornings when I visit my parents that my mom is nice enough to let me use her computer and go on the internet. No downloads, live workouts or On Demand services for me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.