Video Clip of Cathe's Lower Body- Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Lower Body- Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge” LIVE. Grab your dumbbells and get ready for a solid strength training challenge. Starting with your lower body and finishing with upper body, we’ll move from exercise to exercise (and then repeat them) for a “strong and sweaty” challenge.

Equipment Needed:

A gliding device

A range of dumbbells from about 5 to 20 pounds.

A fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 220 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts.

I have followed Cathe faithfully, and loved her and her crews. But, this yelling/screaming in the Live workouts are getting obnoxious! I appreciate enthusiasm, but today's screaming took it to a whole new level. I don't want to hear children or adults screaming. Can't enjoy my workouts. Hope it doesn't continue or I will cancel my membership.

Did this one this afternoon, and while I liked it, I didn't love it..too many squats,
48 ( 2 sets of 24) not counting all the ones in that warmup...yikes! I loved the
Upper body portion of the workout :) and even did most of the core exercises,
But if I never do another squat, I won't be upset! All in all, it was good....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.