Video Clip of Cathe's Long and Sculpted Legs Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, September 15th at 9:15am EST, We will be doing "Long and Sculpted Legs" Live workout. This is our 118th Cathe Live production.

This high rep focused leg workout will start with standing floorwork, transition to barre (chair) and then finish

with stability ball! Get ready to get long and strong legs!!!

Equipment Needed:
A chair (or fit tower)
A paper plate (or gliding device)
A fitness mat
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are
recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at

http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I stopped asking about her live clothes a long time ago. I love almost everything she wears and I know I cannot possibly afford to always buy what she wears. Plus, I know I don't look as good in them as Cathe does. I would love to know how many workout outfits and shoes she has. I can only imagine a separate room just for her clothes and shoes!!!!

I stopped asking about her live clothes a long time ago. I love almost everything she wears and I know I cannot possibly afford to always buy what she wears. Plus, I know I don't look as good in them as Cathe does. I would love to know how many workout outfits and shoes she has. I can only imagine a separate room just for her clothes and shoes!!!!
Hahaa. Yeah, a career in fitness = many fabulous capris! I am just washing & wearing two tops currently (one of which is so worn out but I hang on to it cause it fits so nicely...I am long torsoed), so am looking into one or two for my birthday. This one really caught my eye .....I love the back!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.