forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 31, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Kick, Jump and Jab” live"! Get ready to kick things up a notch with this cardio blend of kicks, jumps, and jabs.
Equipment Needed:
Boxing Gloves are optional but recommended during the small heavy bag segment in this workout

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 389+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Okey dokey, I am here for my review :) ......great workout! I especially like the
Combos in this one, if I can do them, I like them! A good pace and fun! A little
Heavy bag thrown in and there’s even a “jump rope” section in the middle...they
Don’t use jump ropes....but I grabbed my rope-less, and was able to mimic the
Foot moves while swinging my “rope”. :). Loved it... under the circumstances,
This will likely get added to my CatheLive vault....pretty soon I am going to have
More CatheLives, than Cathe dvds....and that’s a lot!!! Oh well, when she brings
Great ones, what can I say :)

Okey dokey, I am here for my review :) ......great workout! I especially like the
Combos in this one, if I can do them, I like them! A good pace and fun! A little
Heavy bag thrown in and there’s even a “jump rope” section in the middle...they
Don’t use jump ropes....but I grabbed my rope-less, and was able to mimic the
Foot moves while swinging my “rope”. :). Loved it... under the circumstances,
This will likely get added to my CatheLive vault....pretty soon I am going to have
More CatheLives, than Cathe dvds....and that’s a lot!!! Oh well, when she brings
Great ones, what can I say :)
Thanks for your fun feedback! And most importantly, thanks for working out with all of us ❤️

Keeping the kickboxing flow & glow going, Cathe kept our knuckles down on those combos to maintain a sharp mind and the target in center focus! We raised the roof with every kick, duck, jab, "funky heel walk" and Jab cross reach pull!. A soaring heartbeat, striking techniques along with sweat running down our backs, this full body workout will make you a fitter and stronger athlete. Strike!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.