Video Clip Of Cathe's Functional Fitness Circuit Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 17, 2022, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Functional Fitness Circuit” LIVE. Get ready to get fit and sweaty with this functional fitness workout that focuses on exercising several muscles and joints together. Expect to jump, lunge, squat, swing, press, thrust, and pull your way through this invigorating workout. The class will finish up with a jump rope circuit segment that will keep your heart pumping right to the finish line! Not a fan of jump rope? No worries, I will be doing substitute exercises too.

Equipment Needed:

A set of 8’s, 10’s, and 12’s dumbbells (heavier or lighter if desired)
A fitness mat
Optional equipment:
Jump Rope (I will be doing substitute exercises for those who do not want to jump rope). If you’re not going to be rope jumping you can use the rope or a resistance band as a marker on the floor.

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 383+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Ok, so I did this today...Wow! I went thru 36 min. And ff’d to stretch which is approx. 4-5
min. Long, so all in all, I accomplished 40-41 min. Of this 50 min. Workout. Not interested at all in jumping rope, cause I am all into low impact, but I have to say that Cathe shows EXCELLENT modifications all thru out this workout. On the rope jumping
segments, she shows what to do instead and in fact, does mostly the modifications herself. There are tons of new weight exercises in this one as well, and they are great.
The only one I didn’t care for were the side lying push-ups, cause I struggle a lot with
them. A lot of exercises are timed, so everybody just goes at their own pace.

Fun workout! :)

Ok, so I did this today...Wow! I went thru 36 min. And ff’d to stretch which is approx. 4-5
min. Long, so all in all, I accomplished 40-41 min. Of this 50 min. Workout. Not interested at all in jumping rope, cause I am all into low impact, but I have to say that Cathe shows EXCELLENT modifications all thru out this workout. On the rope jumping
segments, she shows what to do instead and in fact, does mostly the modifications herself. There are tons of new weight exercises in this one as well, and they are great.
The only one I didn’t care for were the side lying push-ups, cause I struggle a lot with
them. A lot of exercises are timed, so everybody just goes at their own pace.

Fun workout! :)
Glad you had fun and tailored the workout to make it work for you!

Yet another one that looks like it had a lot of different moves making me wish I had internet so I could do it! But what I really wanted to say is that Cathe, like the Olympic athletes I've been watching in the winter games, makes it look easy! She is amazing!
You’re too kind….thank you :)

Back to add in my latest idea! I love this workout, and could mimic jump roping
Low impact with my hands twirling, but that wasn’t good enough for me! :)
So.....I bought one of those “ropeless” jump ropes yesterday and it’s great!!!! :)
I still keep it low impact, but with the handles with the short cords & little balls
On the ends, I feel like I am really jumping rope! Crazy, I know, but it works for
Me :) And I don’t have to worry about tripping on the rope or bringing down
The over head light!

Wow - this REALLY HIT THE SPOT for me :)!!! Most of all I just really loved how overall worked out, without being totally exhausted I felt. It really hit a lot of different musclegroups with the functional moves, but kept the heart rate up really nicely. I even noticed I actually like jumping rope (although I actually don't have a jumping rope so just did it without, and added differnt variations of jumping jacks which I love...;/))).

I think I only now realized that I got my heart rate really high up surpsisingly "easily" - I suspect it's because jumping rope doesn't really fatigue leg muscles, which usually get me in many other HIIT moves, especially low impact...). So something new again - after all these years - love how you just keep learning something new with Cathe...:)! Maybe I'll start substituting these for some less favorite parts in some other workouts...;/))) :)!

I've enjoyed Cathe Live since Christmas, and do it about 50% of my workouts (workout pretty much everyday morning - 90% Cathe...), the rest my DVD collection or outdoors. What I especially love about the Live is the overall feeling/mood being relaxed, loved how Cathe did modifications (I just find it somehow lowers the threshold to modify for oneself without feeling "I'm cheating..." - which is totally silly of course...). So what an enjoyable experience alltogether this morning! Will have to do this one again for sure :)! Thanks Cathe & keep them coming :)!

Wow - I loved this workout so much! First half was my favorite; couldn't jump rope due to my workout area (unfinished basement with low ceiling) but Cathe showed excellent alternatives. I really enjoyed it and it kicked my butt! Please do more like this Cathe. Been loving some new shoulder and ab moves in the past few Live workouts...hoping some of these make it into the new series!

Bam!
She did it again!
I love STS Cardio CCC bec it so reminds me of a gym class gone to another level & this one was just that! JUMP HOP ROPE RUNNER SWING add the nonstop compound movements for double trouble. You can do this w/o 2 different ways yet end up accomplished and satisfied with the same results. Crushed it!

Wow - this REALLY HIT THE SPOT for me :)!!! Most of all I just really loved how overall worked out, without being totally exhausted I felt. It really hit a lot of different musclegroups with the functional moves, but kept the heart rate up really nicely. I even noticed I actually like jumping rope (although I actually don't have a jumping rope so just did it without, and added differnt variations of jumping jacks which I love...;/))).

I think I only now realized that I got my heart rate really high up surpsisingly "easily" - I suspect it's because jumping rope doesn't really fatigue leg muscles, which usually get me in many other HIIT moves, especially low impact...). So something new again - after all these years - love how you just keep learning something new with Cathe...:)! Maybe I'll start substituting these for some less favorite parts in some other workouts...;/))) :)!

I've enjoyed Cathe Live since Christmas, and do it about 50% of my workouts (workout pretty much everyday morning - 90% Cathe...), the rest my DVD collection or outdoors. What I especially love about the Live is the overall feeling/mood being relaxed, loved how Cathe did modifications (I just find it somehow lowers the threshold to modify for oneself without feeling "I'm cheating..." - which is totally silly of course...). So what an enjoyable experience alltogether this morning! Will have to do this one again for sure :)! Thanks Cathe & keep them coming :)!
Great feedback and so happy to hear how much you’re enjoying CatheLIVE.

Wow - I loved this workout so much! First half was my favorite; couldn't jump rope due to my workout area (unfinished basement with low ceiling) but Cathe showed excellent alternatives. I really enjoyed it and it kicked my butt! Please do more like this Cathe. Been loving some new shoulder and ab moves in the past few Live workouts...hoping some of these make it into the new series!
❤️

Bam!
She did it again!
I love STS Cardio CCC bec it so reminds me of a gym class gone to another level & this one was just that! JUMP HOP ROPE RUNNER SWING add the nonstop compound movements for double trouble. You can do this w/o 2 different ways yet end up accomplished and satisfied with the same results. Crushed it!
❤️

Back to add in my latest idea! I love this workout, and could mimic jump roping
Low impact with my hands twirling, but that wasn’t good enough for me! :)
So.....I bought one of those “ropeless” jump ropes yesterday and it’s great!!!! :)
I still keep it low impact, but with the handles with the short cords & little balls
On the ends, I feel like I am really jumping rope! Crazy, I know, but it works for
Me :) And I don’t have to worry about tripping on the rope or bringing down
The over head light!
Perfect ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.