Video Clip of Cathe's Cardio Kickboxing, Low Impact Hiit, and Abs Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 5, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Cardio Kickboxing, Low Impact Hiit, and Abs” Live! Eat your Wheaties and let's do this!!!

Equipment Needed:

A Fitness Mat

Boxing Gloves Optional (no heavy bag work)

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!
✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 287+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

If you been doing a little of Cathe boxing, kickboxing, workouts, like me, it isn't that hard. I call myself a novice and I got this. The last part of the hand movements was confusing, but that is the last three minutes and not the whole workout, but like in Step, if you aren't getting the movement right my rule of thumb is switch the side. So, when you are punching let's say you are punching on the right side and you feel unbalanced or you aren't right with Cathe changed the side. Almost most of the time if you change the side you will get back track.

There was kicking movements, but those weren't that hard. Just basic front kicks, back kicks, and side kicks. The last kicks were the side kicks that you do a squat (sorry don't know the technical name), but you can modify with doing side kicks. There weren't like front kick and then right punch or a sequence like that in this workout.

Lots of cardio and some jumping jacks!

And abs and a plank of W and Y!

I would say this is intermediate. And you can always modify.

Hope this helps out anyone. If you are a beginner you can still do this, but instead of doing the jumping just walk in place. And then do the modify jumping jack.

There was a wide burpee sequence, but that is the most advance it got. And for the burpee do a jumping jack or modify jumping jack, plyo jack, flying angel, etc.

As Cathe says, "Make it work for you"!

Jen Den

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.