Video Clip Of Cathe's Arms, Legs, Core and More Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 24, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Arms, Legs, Core and More” LIVE. This intense total body workout mixes up muscle groups, rep patterns, and fitness equipment to keep your body pumping from start to finish.
Equipment Needed:
A set of 5 thru 15 dumbbells (heavier or lighter if desired)
A fitness mat
A high step with three risers
A stability ball
Green (medium tension) Boss Loop

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 384+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This one had some new moves sprinkled in....and some new loop exercises. Really liked those....step ups with the loop, neat idea....and liked those sumo
Pick up squats with forward lunges with the loop.....keeps your mind going!

This one had some new moves sprinkled in....and some new loop exercises. Really liked those....step ups with the loop, neat idea....and liked those sumo
Pick up squats with forward lunges with the loop.....keeps your mind going!
All those subtle variations with exercises and equipment really keep the muscles guessing and firing! Glad you liked them ❤️

Another great one...you've been on fire! I was huffing & puffing through, but I really loved the Alternating sumo squat/rear lunges and the curtsy lunge/3 step-outs - my glutes were screaming!!! Would LOVE to see these two combos in a series!!!
BlakKat,
those exercises you mentioned were the ones I thought too were the “highlights” of the workout!
I loved how they worked themselves into the program with tempo, precision and focus. The silence in the room was thunderous following Cathe’s lead with every breath. Recovery, I mean fast relief came when our backs hit the mat…..for a second before we took up the stability ball.
She looped us with her sexiest curve as the tour de force moved us to the next exercise forgetting to take off her loop! You want bloopers she said, you got it babe!

BlakKat,
those exercises you mentioned were the ones I thought too were the “highlights” of the workout!
I loved how they worked themselves into the program with tempo, precision and focus. The silence in the room was thunderous following Cathe’s lead with every breath. Recovery, I mean fast relief came when our backs hit the mat…..for a second before we took up the stability ball.
She looped us with her sexiest curve as the tour de force moved us to the next exercise forgetting to take off her loop! You want bloopers she said, you got it babe!
So fun to read your take and feedback on the workout

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 24, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Arms, Legs, Core and More” LIVE. This intense total body workout mixes up muscle groups, rep patterns, and fitness equipment to keep your body pumping from start to finish.
Equipment Needed:
A set of 5 thru 15 dumbbells (heavier or lighter if desired)
A fitness mat
A high step with three risers
A stability ball
Green (medium tension) Boss Loop

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 384+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender
I just resigned up for the Live and On Demand and I'm itching to try my first new Cathe workout today - got my eye on the low impact cardio and legs one for starters, like that it uses moderate weights as I my own collection only goes up to 20lbs anyway.

I just resigned up for the Live and On Demand and I'm itching to try my first new Cathe workout today - got my eye on the low impact cardio and legs one for starters, like that it uses moderate weights as I my own collection only goes up to 20lbs anyway.
Hear-hear Pippi!
There are almost 400 Lives of various kicks, jumps, and pumps to choose from! Oh My!
Wishing you much success on your Cathe road trip journey of health, joy and jolly!

Excited to have you join in all the fun again Pippi! Enjoy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.