Video Clip From the STEP BOSS Bonus Intermediate Step Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's STEP BOSS Bonus Intermediate Step workout that is for those exercisers who want to challenge themselves with STEPsync but need a slower start. The combos in this bonus will be easier to grasp but will most definitely still be a challenge!

Don’t forget that today is the last day to pre-order STEP BOSS which means after today you will have to pay the full retail price if you want to purchase STEP BOSS.

✅Here’s How to Avoid Missing Out!!! Pre-Order Cathe's STEP BOSS Workout DVDs now at https://bit.ly/2WNcAVC

Now this a great way to ease into Cathe's moves. I bet I will use this probably more than the original Step Boss. I am older and this pace is much better for me. Thank you for including this in your workout series, Cathe!

This reminds me of your Low Impact Step you did for intermediates circa 2003-04. LIC helped me ease back into working out after my cast and splint came off my wrist.

My new videos have shipped and I can't wait to get them! Fortunately shipping to me doesn't take long at all

Got my email for USPS tracking for Step Boss! It is amazing that the tracking number got to me so fast in the email!!! It said it was due to come out December 17!!! I mean shipped out December 17!!! That is so cool!!! Thanks Cathe and Chris Williams and Cathe Staff!!

Glad to see intermediate step in Step Boss! Glad the step behind ball change back! That is so hard!! So glad Cathe slowed that down! On Cathe Live, she has it and it is sped up! It goes slow and then it goes fast! I can’t wait to really learn this step and then go on Cathe Live and do it with the people on Cathe Live! And to Cathe Live, they do it perfectly!! That is amazing!!! I know in Cathe Live they are afraid of the Step, but they do it effortlessly!!! They shouldn’t be afraid!!! They are totally awesome!!

Jen Den

Glad to see intermediate step in Step Boss! Glad the step behind ball change back! That is so hard!! So glad Cathe slowed that down! On Cathe Live, she has it and it is sped up! It goes slow and then it goes fast! I can’t wait to really learn this step and then go on Cathe Live and do it with the people on Cathe Live! And to Cathe Live, they do it perfectly!! That is amazing!!! I know in Cathe Live they are afraid of the Step, but they do it effortlessly!!! They shouldn’t be afraid!!! They are totally awesome!!

Jen Den

Cathe never forgets to accommodate her audience. She is a total genius when it comes to instructing and creating workouts. She truly listens to us!

Now if only Cedie would make another appearance. I miss her so much! I am thrilled to see Lisa S. back. I know cast members change through the years. I think Cathe even had her sister in one of her early videos. I guess I am showing my age ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.