forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “21 and Done” LIVE. This brisk-paced, high-intensity, ALL upper body workout packs a lot of punch in a short amount of time. Get in, get busy, and get done

Equipment Needed:

Dumbbells ranging from lighter to heavier. I’ll be using 5’s, 8’s, 10’s, 12’s & 15’s
A full-sized fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 411+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This is a fun "express" upper body workout ! 35 min. I was planning on another CatheLive
express....but when I saw it was express, I decided on this one and glad I did. Fast moving, so has a little cardio feeling, but no actual cardio and not too fast that you are completely
breathless....and I love all upper body workouts! Especially like the new move or at least
I don't ever remember seeing it in previous workouts, I'm gonna call it the "Lateral Arms
Slide" ( :) ) One arm front and other to side where we would normally lower arms and
switch, but instead of lowering arms, you just slide arms over (that probably doesn't make
sense,,, but it's fun!)

Loved this for a quick upper body workout on the day I came back from vacation. Surprisingly tough with a nice cardio effect if you go as heavy as you can which is easy to do because there are not endless reps of each exercise.
Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.