Updated Picture Trail

I started updating my picture trail. I added an album that has stretches in it because (believe it or not) I have been contacted about some stretches by several people. I hope this helps. If there is something you would like for me to add...a stretch or whatever...please let me know and I will work on it!

Sarah...please tell me what your rotation consists of because that is amazing! Congratulations! Your back is fabulous.

You look amazing!!! I'm two years behind you, so I certainly hope that I'm 33 in two years I look like you!!!:7

Katie

Sarah!! Holy crap, you look awesome!! Do tell all. AND, I love your hair. Is it naturally curly?

Michele

Sarah, I second the HOLY CRAP!!! You look amazing!!! :)

I'll need to get your help sometime soon, as I'm feeling a need to discover those muscles I've been developing somewhere under there...

Okay...I 3rd the HOLY CRAP!!!! You look awesome girl....you are quite an inspiration here...:)...Carole

Sarah - wow girl...you are a hottie...and I love the workout clothes...

please, please share your diet with me! that is where I really ahve the trouble and it is obvious that you really do a great job on the diet...

thanks!

Sarah !

YOUR BACK AND SHOULDERS are AWESOME!!!
(and yes, I love your outfit too)

Please tell us what you are doing to get those shoulders, back & arms!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You look awesome!!! Is this all Cathe and P90X? You don't have a gym membership, right? That's pretty impressive that you got these results at home!

Dallas

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I know you have been eating clean...pictures don't lie!!!! You got serious muscle tone. Your lats look wider and your back is so defined as well as arms, legs...EVERYTHING! You are a machine, girl!!! You really are my inspiration!!!!!! That is just AMAZING!!!!! I would send a picture to the Oxygen Magazine, if I were you! WOW!!!!!

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.