Ultimate Late Valentine Gift

AliCurtis

Cathlete
Friday morning, I was doing Imax 2, when my DH walked into the room. I was soaking wet, and he made the comment that I was pretending to sweat by pouring water on myself because I heard him coming. Furthermore, he said that Cathe couldn't be that intense. And then, he courageously smiled and walked away.

He knew I did not appreciate those comments for as HARD as I exercise, and I made that very clear to him THAT NIGHT!!!

When I got up this morning there was a DVD on my nightstand labeled, "I appreciate more than ever how hard you work, Happy belated Valentine!!

He had recorded himself TRYING to complete Imax 2. OMG!!! It is sooo funny. He is so uncoordinated; he looks like a giraffe on rollerblades. My poor baby was all over the place; and he didn't even make to interval 3. OBTW, he was drenched in sweat.

Victory is sweeter than chocolate!
Alicia

I think that is possibly the cutest DH story I have heard in a while. It made me LOL- what a sweetie! I think the validation of how hard you work is truly the best part. :)

That is so funny. I know you would never do this to your hubby but I'd love to see that on youtube! :)

He begged me never to show the video to anyone. Please believe me, one of my first thoughts was to post it on You Tube so you guys could see. But, I just cannot embarrass him, I would like too, but I can't.

Alicia

I love this !!!! What a sweet thing to do !

Your DH has a great sense of humor . :p

Thanks for sharing !!!:D

Becky

I think that was so cute of him to do that. May we see the video, if he doesn't mind? It would sure be something I'll never forget. LOL

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

That's awesome!!! LOL I love it!!!

My husband has done PUB in the past and is on his third attempt to complete a P90X rotation. (He keeps getting sidelined by major OT at work) He has also delved into running a bit and competed in a 5k race with me.

Having done these things and seeing how tough they can be, he too totally appreciates and respects my work outs. :)

I think that was awesome of your DH to do that! Mine would never even attempt my workouts...he will openly admit that he thinks they might kill him :D

Awe, what a sweet man to let you "see" how hard Cathe is!
My DH and I have been having a similar discussion.
History: I would be working out and when I am done, my DH would ask "Did Cathe win or did you?" and I would always say, "Cathe won."

A couple of days ago during STS4 as we are going down for yet another set of push-ups:
DH: "I don't think any woman has ever made me want to curse the way Cathe does"
Me: "You used to think it was funny when I said that Cathe won":D
DH: "It was funny when you were the one working"

And towards the end of STS4 he said something like "man, your starting these on your toes!" :D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.