Turbo Fire

I did Fire30 last night and there were a few moves that I had to watch closely (I have never done Turbo Jam). I loved this workout - the energy, the music, the variety. I had a blast! After I did PUB Upper (pyramid up only). It was a good combo.

I actually returned Intensity becuase I didn't like the workouts, felt bored and had joint pain. Don't misunderstand - they were very tough, but they just weren't my style. I didn't think these would be either but so far, I like them.

Going to try one of the HIIT workouts tonight coupled with PLB legs.

Oh no no no!! Please don't say it's like Turbo Jam!!! That's like my all time favorite workout!! I did one of the Cardio Party workouts, and had sooo much fun. I was actually thinking about the dreaded music thread when I was doing this, because punching to "I'm Gonna Knock You Out", was a BLAST!! I had to keep going because of that song :)

I was actually thinking about the dreaded music thread when I was doing this, because punching to "I'm Gonna Knock You Out", was a BLAST!! I had to keep going because of that song :)

I did Cardio Party for the 1st time this morning and this was my FAVORITE part of the workout!!! Sooooooo much fun!!! I can't wait to get Turbo Fire!!! Just have to save some money 1st...

Dela, thank you so much for letting me know. I don't know how that thing works. I guess you have to be a member or something, right? Did you get yours?

And also, thanks you all of you who gave us the review on the TF workout. It has been really helpful to the us who are still deciding.

For those of you who got the deluxe set. If you have tried the workouts, are they worth the $60 to invest?

Thanks again everyone.
Jera

Dela, thank you so much for letting me know. I don't know how that thing works. I guess you have to be a member or something, right? Did you get yours?

And also, thanks you all of you who gave us the review on the TF workout. It has been really helpful to the us who are still deciding.

For those of you who got the deluxe set. If you have tried the workouts, are they worth the $60 to invest?

Thanks again everyone.
Jera

No problem. Yeah, I think you have to be a paid member to get the discount, I only have the free account, so there really is no push to get these right now for me. I'm going to wait and read some more reviews.

Is anyone doing these workouts following the low impact modifier? Do you still get a high intensity workout?

I'm really interested in getting both the basic and delux set. What do those of you who have the sets think of the Fire workouts? I've had a chance to try the preview Hiit disk, and I like it. I love Turbokick, so I'm thinking I'll like Fire.

I love the Fire workouts! They are very similar to TJ, but the moves are done at a much faster pace. They are definitely more challenging that TJ, and that is exactly what I hoped for.
Very high energy workouts with great music, I love them! I can't wait to try them all.:D

I love the Fire workouts! They are very similar to TJ, but the moves are done at a much faster pace. They are definitely more challenging that TJ, and that is exactly what I hoped for.
Very high energy workouts with great music, I love them! I can't wait to try them all.:D

Thanks so much for responding Fit44 -- I'm getting closer and closer to caving! I'm looking for another advanced set with both intensity and fun!

ETA: Fit44, and others, I hope you continue to post your impressions!

Last edited:
I've done Fire 30 class, and all I can say, is if you like Turbo Jam and like Turbo Kick even more, it's one level ABOVE TK for intensity! It will be familiar moves, but at a MUCH faster pace!!

HiiT 15 was intense, but short.

I love the class setting, the music!!!!, and the stretch 10 has got some nice different stretches, esp for the shoulders!

I did not get the Deluxe set. (yet??!!)

I got mine today!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I'm going to start tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Is anyone going to incorporate this with STS or anything else??? Just curious.

Last edited:
I got mine today!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I'm going to start tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Is anyone going to incorporate this with STS or anything else??? Just curious.

Yes! I'm starting Meso 2 this coming week and yep, I'm incorporating Turbo Fire into it! I can't wait!!! :)

Denise

I did HIIT20 Wednesday followed by PLB lower. The HIIT workout was great! Tough, but fun because of the high energy and music. The first HIIT workout that I liked!

Did Fire55EZ yesterday and again, loved it! Awesome music, very motivating and a sweat fest! I was a tiny bit lost on a few moves (this is my first Chalean workout) but caught on quickly enough (Not a preview girll!). I can't say anything bad about these workouts thus far.

Now a question for all of you: I didi not get Turbo Jam. For those of you that have both that and TurboFire, can you compare the intensities of both (which is higher intensity?) and tell me if I will like TJ? I might have to go backwards and order TJ too! :)

I have Turbo Jam and really like that too but Turbo Fire is just that "it is on Fire"--it is way more intense than TJ. I've read that the intensity follows this order Turbo Jam, Turbo Kick (never done those classes of hers) and Turbo Fire. Hope this helps!

I'd say if you are enjoying TF and are able to keep up, you'd really enjoy TJ too!

Denise

I have TJ and TF and I teach Turbo Kick. Denise was right that the order of intensity goes from TJ to Turbo Kick to TF.

I saw the Turbo Fire informercial this morning. I was so bummed that I was on a tight timeline and couldn't sit and watch.

Shayne

I have TJ and TF and I teach Turbo Kick. Denise was right that the order of intensity goes from TJ to Turbo Kick to TF.

I saw the Turbo Fire informercial this morning. I was so bummed that I was on a tight timeline and couldn't sit and watch.

Shayne

How would you compare Turbofire and Turbokick? I have several rounds of Turbokick, and I really like it.

Just completed Turbo Fire 45

So I plugged in my Body Bugg and got a reading of 383 calories blasted away! I am a sweaty mess and LOVED every minute of it! ;)

I can't wait to add (yep add) these to my already in progress STS strength/cardio rotation as I'm in need of losing a few more pounds so I can look "smokin'" in my new bikini!

I am so glad I purchased this set!

Denise,
who is seriously thinking of selling a few dvds to purchase the deluxe workouts!

I just finished the Fire 30 + Stretch 10 Classes (just starting Turbo Fire) and loved it. It is Turbo Jam supercharged and definitely a lot more intense. The music is great and the moves fit really well too. It was tough but no problem finishing - guess all those Cathe workouts really have helped improved my cardio endurance!!

Here is how I'm going to incorporate Turbo Fire with STS (as I'm starting Meso 2 this week after my rest week):

Sunday:
Turbo Fire 55 EZ/Turbo Fire Core 20/Turbo Fire Stretch

Monday:
STS/Turbo Fire HiiT 15

Tuesday:
Turbo Fire 45 EZ

Wednesday:
STS/Turbo Fire HiiT 25

Thursday:
Turbo Fire 45

Friday:
STS/Turbo Fire HiiT 20

Saturday:
Turbo Fire 30

This gives me an opportunity to use all the Turbo Fire cardio workouts during the week and spaces out the HiiT workouts with 1 day in between.

I'm ready to PRESS PLAY! :D

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.