Travel Fit Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I had a question regarding Travel Fit and I thought you might all enjoy hearing the answer..

Travel Fit is a one hour total body workout that will use a 6ft medium tension resistance band. I had a new one designed for the workout, however, any pliable resistance band will do. The non-latex TPR bands in the Fitness By Cathe line were a little stiff for this workout so I had Altus quickly go to China and get new ones created and manufactured for us (thank you Altus for that incredible feat and fast turnaround)!!!

The workout will incorporate this newest Fitness By Cathe more pliable band. The workout is going to be a non-stop continuous flow of exercises (sometimes just upper, sometimes just lower, and sometimes combined with upper lower exercises together). I have also added in cardio bursts to keep this a totally fat burning and body shaping workout. The cardio is mostly low impact aerobics. You are going to just love this workout :D

Cathe, does that mean a more pliable nonlatex or will you have a brand of latex bands as well?

(Man, the non latex ones are so tough for us sometimes, Joe is calling dibbs on the pink one before i can!)

It sounds wonderful Cathe. I bet I'll use it even when I'm not traveling.;) Could it be used during a STS rest week?
Colleen

Question regarding new band

Cathe,

Do you think the new band could be included with the Travel Fit workout? That would be wonderful! I have your bands which are "tough" and I'd hate to have to purchase yet another band for this workout......

Denise

It sounds wonderful Cathe. I bet I'll use it even when I'm not traveling.;) Could it be used during a STS rest week?
Colleen

Colleen, That's what I was thinking--use it during the rest week at least once to keep the muscles fried! :D

Denise

Terrific! This workout is one I'm really looking forward to!

Any possibility of having an mp3 as part (or even an extra purchase) along with this one?

Just what I have been wanting! Perfect to bring with me when visiting the family out-of-state!!!!

Travel Fit is a one hour total body workout that will use a 6ft medium tension resistance band. I had a new one designed for the workout, however, any pliable resistance band will do. The non-latex TPR bands in the Fitness By Cathe line were a little stiff for this workout so I had Altus quickly go to China and get new ones created and manufactured for us (thank you Altus for that incredible feat and fast turnaround)!!!

Cathe, I am really disappointed that you wouldn't want these bands to be a product of the USA. Especially with the economy being so poor.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.