Travel Fit Update and Pics

SNM Videos

Administrator
Travel Fit is a low impact cardio and total body stretch band workout designed to keep you fit anytime you are on the road or just wanting to enjoy a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment.

If you think this workout is easy, think again. The only easy thing about Travel Fit is the fact that you only need a resistance band to do it. Cathe has incorporated challenging and effective isolation exercises, along with compound exercises, and brief cardio bursts, to maximize your muscle toning and fat burning benefits. Travel Fit his a total body conditioning workout and even includes Abs. You’ll love how much you get accomplished in just 51 minutes (including Abs). It’s fast, it’s fun and it works!

We’re now finished filming Travel Fit and are currently working on the editing of TF and many other workouts from our new STS Shock Cardio series.

We’re flying out to Daytona tomorrow evening, but work will continue here on editing of the new workouts. In the meantime we have just posted some pictures from the shooting of Travel Fit in our Studio. |View Pictures | Pre-Order|

THANK YOU!!

Finally a resistance exercise DVD about which I can get excited! This is the way to go as far as exercise is concerned - bands & body weight!

This is going to be my must-do during the summers when I'm at the lake house with my sister (Jolene, fellow Cathlete). We tried to create our own band workout this summer but it just isn't the same without Cathe pushing you along ;) YAY!

Cedie and Brenda look like they are using a diferent band than Cathe and the others. Is the band included in this DVD, since they are using a new type of band that is more pliable?

Sorry if this was already asked. I searched and could not find anything.

TPE Stretch Band

Everyone is using our new FBC TPE elastic stretch band in Travel Fit. It too is latex free, but is more elastic than our current stretch band.

Yes, the cardio in Travel fit is both low impact and non-dancy. Athletic describes the cardio in Travel fit perfectly.

I"m really looking forward to this one as I will be traveling a lot for work in the next few months. The hotels my employer pays for usually have only a treadmill (2 if I"m lucky) and it seems like someone is always one it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.