Today is good news day

That is wonderful news Carola :D Great attitude also! And I'll second jodijodi's welcome to the "Itty Bitty T!tty Committee"!!!!! LOL That is too funny :D:D

Let us know how you are doing after your surgery.

Hey - I'm on that committee and didn't even know it!! I shop in the preteen department for bras :rolleyes:

SOOOOOOOO glad to hear the GREAT news!!!!! Good luck with the surgery and will be sending many more prayers your way!

Carola, that is AWESOME news!!!! I'm soooooooo thrilled that it's not nearly as bad as you feared. I'll keep you in my thoughts on Friday--I know you'll do great.

Amy

Wonderful news Carola :) You have been in my thoughts everyday and tomorrow will not be any different ;)

Sending you gentle {{{HUGS}}} for a speedy recovery.

Carola, this is my first time reading this thread. I am in awe of you. You have an amazing outlook on life :) It made me reflect on how I worry about everything, and I couldn't help but think how much better I would be if I could look at the brighter side of things. Thank you for sharing with us. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through your surgery and recovery. Please let us know how you're feeling when you can :)

Carola,

I don't get over here to OD very often but just stopped in and saw this thread. You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning. You are such an inspiration. You're gonna do great!!! We can't wait to hear from you and how well you did. Get your rest.

Your post brought me to tears, CCV7 has me slayed everytime when I get to that part also. Such great news!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.