To the Max Extreme

Shantabulous

Cathlete
This premix included the 2 bonus tabata's. One was inserted after the 30/20 HiiT and the other after the compound lower body. I puked...nuff said...

I couldn't do it, even after a rest period. I was a sweaty, exhausted, mess after the regular workout. I'll have to have a lot more energy on the day I try the Extreme. To me TTM feels like Athletic Step meets HIIT (from the STS Cardio Series) on steroids. I have to say I really loved the step tabatha, but my energy level wasn't where it needed to be. I think I'll wait until Monday for Cross Fire. I need a rest. But I loved the workout, it went fast, the music is great, and I haven't sweat that much from a workout in a very long time. :D

OOOHHHH NOOOO :eek:

Tabata always makes me feel like I'm going to hurl :confused:. I'm glad to see I'm not alone :eek:

Thanks for the heads-up!

Natasha

I loved To the Max Extreme--loved those box jumps! I look forward to doing this again very soon :)

Just read this post yesterday and today I did Athletic Step.... And well... It did make me sick!!!! I really did push myself to the limit though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.