To The Max and CrossFire DVD Shipping Alert!

SNM Videos

Administrator
cf-ttm-600px-for-newsletter.jpg

We just heard a few minutes ago from the replicator that they have now finished the production lines of both “To The Max” and “CrossFire”. The DVDs were replicated in Alabama this time and it will take a few days for them to arrive at our facility here in New Jersey. As long as our quality test are positive once we receive the new DVDs we should begin shipping Pre-Sale orders hopefully either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

We have an army of employees on standby to help us ship all of the pre-sale orders. And since we only have two DVDs to ship this time, processing all of the pre-sale orders will move very quickly and we should finish shipping all pre-orders by Friday of this week.

As a friendly reminder we ask that you not contact customer service to see if your order has shipped this week as our entire staff will be focusing on getting all of the pre-orders shipped. Once all orders have shipped our staff will then gladly focus on helping customers with any problems. Downloads should be available on either the first or second day DVDs begin to ship. If you haven't already done so you may order at: 2012 Presale DVDs

Perfect way to start next wee off! I am trying Crossfire first! I think! I can't make up my mind!!:eek:

LOL! After trying air jacks, plie jumps and tuck jumps for 20sec with my blue firewalker, I've already come to the conclusion that I will be "To The Max-ing" first :eek: :eek:. Crossfire scares the [insert swear word here] out of me! :eek:

Natasha

I think I'm going to try To the Max first also. I'm scared of Cross fire, plus I love, love, love any kind of step routine. They both look tough, but I have to work up my nerve for Crossfire. ;)

Thank you so much for everything you do to get these to our homes as quickly as possible!

I'm doing Crossfire...well, I'm going to do as much of it as I can, then I'll pause, then I'll try some more. :)

OK So, I think that I will have to start with a short premix of the To The Max, and work my way Up from there. I learned that works best for me with the LIS series. I absolutely LOVE AT. I too am a little afraid of Crossfire! :)

I live in the Philly Burbs and I got my DVDs today!!! Yay!! :D:D:D Thank you to everyone that makes this possible!! Game. Face. On. :p

complik8td said:
I live in the Philly Burbs and I got my DVDs today!!! Yay!! :D:D:D Thank you to everyone that makes this possible!! Game. Face. On. :p

I live outside of Philly and got mine too....so impressed with the speedy mailing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.