This Weekend Road Trippers, please

Yes thank you sooo much for all the updates! I saw the song that Jodi and Mindy sang on facebook and it was super funny! Glad you had a blast! I can't wait to go on another one :)

Thank you, Trixoo, for keeping us informed on the roadtrip. There were posts by Cathe and some others on Cathe's FB page. Yes, I would go to NJ or FL or even she booked Toronto for sure.

This was my first Road Trip and what an amazing experience it was. I am soooo happy that I went. For those of you that are shy and afraid of going because of that. No need to worry. I'm shy and I did better than I expected. I was fortunate that the first two people that I talked two were from Milwaukee. It was nice meeting someone right off the bat close to my area. It was wonderful meeting so many nice people from all over the place (Canada, New York, Mississippi, Kansas City, Chicago). The workouts were awesome!! Cathe certainly did kick our butts. It was great! It was such an amazing experience seeing and working out with Cathe live. She is so true to who she is on video. On Saturday morning when we had our kickboxing class, we had the opportunity to go up on stage and workout with Cathe. I was hesitant at first and then thought.... you know if I don't do this and get up on stage with Cathe, I'm going to regret it. I got up on stage with a bunch of other people and was right up in front by Cathe punching away. It was incredible working out that close to Cathe. Then having my picture taken with her along with getting her autograph. It was such a great weekend and such an incredible experience.

Mindy... if you see this.. I loved your song you wrote for Cathe "I got my butt kicked by Cathe". You did a great job and it was so funny and true!

I'm not really computer savy with posting pictures so sorry about not sharing. I can't wait to see the pictures that get posted though.

Cathe, if you read this. Thank you soooo much for such an amazing weekend. It was a pleasure and honor to have finally met you. You are such an inspiration. I had a blast!! I was bummed that I missed the last workout and missed by good-byes. Unfortunatley I needed to get home as early in the morning as possible.

This was definitely a weekend I will never forgot and am so happy that I got to experience it.

Brenda

thanks, mbmundt, glad you liked the song! It was a lot of fun to sing. I'm glad everybody liked it, especially Cathe. It was just one of those things I had to do. I've never written a song before. It just came to me.

I don't hang out on the forums much but I am on Facebook.

mindymindy said:
thanks, mbmundt, glad you liked the song! It was a lot of fun to sing. I'm glad everybody liked it, especially Cathe. It was just one of those things I had to do. I've never written a song before. It just came to me.

I don't hang out on the forums much but I am on Facebook.

I loved your song!!!!!

I had the best most amazing time on this road trip! Cathe is really just such a wonderful, amazing person and instructor. I got all teary eyed saying goodbye to her! Can't wait until next time!

Trixoo said:
You're not going to believe it, but I met Susanzabo. She and her new friend Amanda were at my dinner table tonight. It was nice to meet you Susan! And for the record, she was still breathing when I left, so if the life really does get sucked out of her, it wasn't me.

Whoever asked, no, none of Cathe's workout crew are here.

Here are some pics from the fashion show. I have to say, the quality of the feel fit wear clothes is high...very nice stitching and fabric. Seems it would last a long time.

Til tomorrow!

You are very funny! (And so very nice) I am glad we met. And I am still breathing! Haha.

susanzabo said:
You are very funny! (And so very nice) I am glad we met. And I am still breathing! Haha.

Back at ya Susan! I'm so happy you survived...maybe this means I'll see you (and Amanda?) again at another roadtrip!

Thank you Trixoo for your updates!!They are so interesting and the pics so nice!!!You made me want to be in one of next year RT!!!I am so jealous of you guys who had this great opportunity...Curious to see everything about this RD that will be posted on the blog and on flickr!

Sounds like fun and almost like I could do the workouts she selected. No step! Except maybe for a 7:30 a.m. bootcamp - yikes!! I am SO NOT a morning person. Maybe next time!

Waahhhhh, I'm missing all the fun here. I am so anxious to come comment to everyone but had to teach 3 classes today, sign my son up for sports, finish tax papers and review some new music....I WILL BE BACK later tonight. Miss everyone xoxoxox

Sounds like everyone had a blast!!! I am so jealous. I wish I could have come. But, I live in the south. So, I look forward to going on a Road Trip when Cathe come back south. Hopefully, soon!!!! :D

Cathe Friedrich said:
Waahhhhh, I'm missing all the fun here. I am so anxious to come comment to everyone but had to teach 3 classes today, sign my son up for sports, finish tax papers and review some new music....I WILL BE BACK later tonight. Miss everyone xoxoxox

Cathe -

You taught THREE classes today? Sheesh, and to think I am proud of myself for going to spin class! As if I didn't already know it, you are truly in a class of your own. :)

Thank you so much for such a fun, butt kicking weekend. It really was wonderful and a sincere expression of how much you care for us and why you do what you do. I appreciated the opportunity to be a part of it!

NY25 said:
Sounds like fun and almost like I could do the workouts she selected. No step! Except maybe for a 7:30 a.m. bootcamp - yikes!! I am SO NOT a morning person. Maybe next time!

Ny25-

If you can do Cathe's DVDs, you can do the road trip workouts...you'll probably still be sore, though, because of some new moves and they're not exactly the same workouts...similar enough that you can catch on, different enough that it's tremendously exciting.

If you can't do Cathe's DVDs, you could still have a great time at a road trip...she encourages everybody to work out at their level. I, for example, couldn't do all of the core work (haven't been doing any specific core work since last fall...made a mental note to see if I can pick that back up) but I did what I could.

I'm not a morning workout person either, but Cathe made that boot camp so worth it! And you know if Cathe asked you to work out with her at 7:30 you'd never say no, would you? :)

Everybody else, thank you for your kind words...I'm so glad I could give you a glimpse into this fun weekend! It was fun for me to share my excitement, since nobody in my "real" life understands. Sigh...

Thanks for the great reviews of the weekend. Boy makes me wish I stuck to my guns and made the RT. I am in MI so it would have been a roadtrip for me. sounds like it was a blast.

Hope Cathe comes back to the midwest. I need to get to one of these. I am one that feels shy and figure I can't keep up but the posts that say if you can do it at home you can do it. OK I may not keep up with Cathe at home either but I give it my all and try.

I am jealous now but it is my own doing.

Can't wait for the new workouts and the schedule for next years road trips.

Rhonda

Rhonda,
I live in MI too, if was possible, we could have road tripped it there to save money on gas.
Hoping to make it to a roadtrip.

JT

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.