Things we STILL eat and know we shouldn't

Melody, what would give you THAT idea???? Certainly not my previous posts, lol! }( I'll bring the air! :p

Bam

ETA: O.K. I'll bring the one food that will go with everything....peanut butter! i.e. on chocolate cake, on coffee cake, on hershey's kisses, on steak (yes, I actually saw a guy do this), and for you healthy people - on celery, apples and on the BEST thing of all.........your finger! :9 :9 :9

Confession time, love Chocolate’s x( x( }(

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to eat what ever you want one day a week, in moderation, that’s why we work so hard, right?

I know I’m a junk food junkie. But, just think guys, if we ate these things daily. OUCH! :eek: }(

Teddygirl~

DIET POP! I won't even tell you how much I consume.

Fruity Pebbles, jelly bellies, and every Friday I have breadsticks and ice cream from McDonald's. }(

*cheese, I LOVE cheese. I only buy specialty cheeses around the holidays b/c I will eat the entire block.
*fresh cut fries (don't eat them very often, maybe 1x/month)
*homemade pierogies and potato cakes (only 1xper year at the Ukranian church picnic)
*graham crackers smothered in peanut butter
*Reeses' Peanut Butter cups
*Middleswarth BBQ chips
*homemade choc chip cookies

I could go on and on. I'm good all week. Weekends are my problem if I'm not careful.

COOKIES! COOKIES!

I could fill a whole thread with just that one word. I've been horrible lately and I think I need to go to cookie detox. I'm also a daily addict of Starbucks Skim Chai tea - I don't know if I'll every give those up.

And yes, it's explains why I'm not losing weight!
Heather

Ice Cream
Cakes
Cookies
Chocolates
Cheeses
Chips

That is funny. Most of them starts with letter "C". Scary. :eek:
Thank goodness, at least I do not eat Cheeseburger.

So, I should draw a plan not to eat any foods with the name sarts with "C", I should be in good shape.:p

PIZZA!!!
Cheetos
Ritz crackers
Wine, beer, rum and diet coke (not all at once of course:7 )
Lasagna
M&M's at my Mom's house
"Fruit" snacks
Jiff Peanut Butter

The only one of these I eat on a regular basis though is pizza. I have pizza with light cheese almost every Saturday. Everything else is only when I have a breakdown.

Katie

Crunchy all natural peanut butter.

...but with a spoon directly from the jar. It's a portion problem. I know better, I just LUUUURRVVVE it too much.

I like foods that start with P.

Pasta, and NOT the WW kind. I hate WW pasta more than cardio--lol! I limit my consumption to once a week, but I must have the real kind (i.e. durum wheat semolina).

Potatoes, anyway I can get them, love french fries, roasted, mashed, boiled, hashed and browned, fried.

Foods that begin with C are also good, especially cookies and cakes. You can have the cheese, just hand over the cake:p :7

Michele

uhhhhh, White Castle hamburgers- Just ate 2 of them. DH bought a sack of 10 and they smelled so good and now I feel like x( x( You'd think I'd learn.

Catherine

ANYTHING homemade :9 My total weakness.
Macaroni Grill bread hot out of the oven
Anything containing dairy or eggs (for example, batter) - I'm allergic to whey and eggs (I still eat them and I still pay!!!)

FitnessFanaticfromMN:

THANKS!

Is the weather as crappy in your neck of Minnesota as it is in mine? (Twin Cities)?

A-Jock

I'm going to go run 3 miles of hills.

When I return, my first order of business will be a piece of cinnamon toast with butter & sugar. Yummy! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.