Things we STILL eat and know we shouldn't

ROTHLMHO cause there isn't enough time in the day, space on the forum, or energy in my brain today to list what I "cheat" with. I can say I had a Michelob Ultra Light tonight with my grilled shrimp, herbed brown rice and green salad.

Always count me in for anything that's chocolate...anything.:9

There isn't enough room on the entire worldwide web to list all the things I eat that I shouldn't. It would, however, explain the layer of flab:p

Well to start off with, the leftovers from my kids plates. Not all the times but sometimes. CHOCOLATE - CHEESEBURGERS-FRIES-CHEESECAKE-WHITE CAKE- OKAY MANY TYPES OF CAKES- PIES - CHOCOLATE PEANUTS- CEREAL USUALLY RAISIN BRAN but that's not too bad for you. All of this I love in moderation, okay sometimes out of moderation.

>Anything fried!:9
>Anything fattening!:9 :9
>Anything CHOCOLATE!:9 :9 :9
>

So Wendy,

Should we just say "ANYTHING"?;-)

>>Anything fried!:9
>>Anything fattening!:9 :9
>>Anything CHOCOLATE!:9 :9 :9
>>
>
>
>So Wendy,
>
>Should we just say "ANYTHING"?;-)

LOL!:7 :7 :7

There's just too much to mention! I'd be typing all night! Every week I break 1000 clean eating rules in one meal alone when I go to my MIL's house for dinner! Then a few days later when I eat at my mom's it's the same thing...well, she cooks a bit healthier but not THAT much!:p

STOP, STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! I'm going to have to run to the grocery store! :eek: Hmmmmmmm, running? That'll burn off some of the calories. }(

Bam

Omigosh, I forgot about restaurants! My worst sins are committed in Indian restaurants, with French and Italian tied for second. :9
-Nancy

Thankfully, I don't eat at my fave Indian restaurant very often, but when I do it's an orgy of unclean eating disguised as healthy eating. No, Sag Paneer is NOT healthy just because it's spinach:p

I drink Coke (the real full sugar stuff) more than I should, but I'm trying hard to cut back.

Crackers with pb, crackers with cheese, crackers by themselves...

Great. Now I'm hungry:p

Twice a year (Easter and Christmas morning) I enjoy bacon and eggs with zero guilt.

I'm with you on the ethnic restaurants Nancy, I love German food too, lots of sauces, strong flavours and butter:9

Take Care
Laurie:)

Birthday cake for breakfast, although I am on my way to Melody's house for graham crackers smothered in chocolate syrup:9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Let's all go over to Melody's house and raid the kitchen. Come to think of it, I'd be happy at Melody's house even if there was nothing to eat.

Oh, and Tammy, everyone knows that birthday cake has no calories, so enjoy breakfast!
-Nancy

You guys are mean! x( :p :+ I am NOT hungry, I am NOT hungry. My food is the breath of life. I breathe in all of my nourishment! I am completely satisfied and fulfilled! :)

Bam

Just to clarify Tammy: other people's birthday cakes are just regular cakes, and may be fattening, however your own birthday cake never has any calories. It's in the birthday rulebook. :p :+
-Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.