The “lull before the storm”

aqua girl

Cathlete
And I am talking about a ”good storm”——-being the arrival of the dvds! :). All 25 workout clips have been watched, some of us may have made purchases in anticipation of them, and we are now “quietly” sitting & waiting ( well, maybe not quietly:) ). and when the “storm” arrives, watch out for the chatter!

Yes, it may be noisy & chaotic in another few weeks.

I was reminiscing about when STS1.0 was released. I think there was a special forum segment created to "corral" the postings on one place. I think Cathe even joined in a 1st round rotation & posted her experience with doing the official rotation with people. It was an exciting time....

And I am talking about a ”good storm”——-being the arrival of the dvds! :). All 25 workout clips have been watched, some of us may have made purchases in anticipation of them, and we are now “quietly” sitting & waiting ( well, maybe not quietly:) ). and when the “storm” arrives, watch out for the chatter!
You hit the nail on the head, aqua girl! How many times have we done this? LOL!

Nickisteen, there was a set of dvds that we were waiting for, but I can’t remember which one it was, it’s been awhile, but I remember posting with you and we were saying that we just needed to sit back & have another cup of coffee!!! For some crazy reason, I have never forgot that….guess that is what we need to do again. :)
Too funny! You have an awesome memory aqua girl!

This is about the time in these presales that I start with heavy sighs, and get a tad bit frustrated…every morning when I am in my email, and see the confirmation email for ordering in Oct., I just think I will be so glad when I am able to delete that email. :) and end this “ride”… it will be “sooner” than “later”, but it’s a long wait….it will be worth it,
but if I take the cup of coffee route, I will have a caffeine meltdown :). Better switch to decaf!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.