Thank you for the August Rotation

If it weren't for the August rotation I never would have known that I can run 5 miles, that I can do boot camp back to back and all the other killer workouts.

I'm so proud of myself for doing everyday of the rotation without extra days off or slacking off. And I am proud of my results.

Thanks for pushing me to work harder and exceed my self imposed limitations. Thanks for busting my plateau and my behind.

All month long my husband kept asking me "why do you have to work out for so long today?" and I kept saying "Because Cathe told me to".

(So he is probably frantically trying to contact you now and get you to sneak these tips into the next rotation: MONDAY: Cut up all your department store credit cards--whew what a calorie burner that was!
TUESDAY: Quit internet shopping and make some dinner! Wow that was kickin'!
So he can say "well gee honey--Cathe told you to.")

Thanks again Cathe! I count this you, this website, and all the other posters here as one of my blessings!

I'd like to say "Thank You!!!" for the August rotation, too. I'm not quite finished (3 workouts to go) but it's got me on track to be in the kind of shape I was in as a competitive athlete. I haven't known that I could work this hard in years, but it feels absolutely great!

The rotation definitely blasted my decades-long plateau, re-energized my desire to be in shape instead of assuming that I'm stuck with this, and given me challenges to work up to (like run the full 5 miles, not just walk/run). I feel and see results; I'm thrilled; and proud of myself.

On top of all that - it was plain fun, too! Please give us more.

I want to thank you, too, for the August Rotation! I was afraid that I would give up and back out on this one! But once I started it, it was so much fun and I was excited to do each workout! It was great to realize that I was able to complete this challenge!

For me, it was "crosstraining at it's best!" :7 :7

Thanks again

Linda

Do I know you, FirmDancer? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Yes, thank you, Cathe, for a great rotation. I really enjoyed both seeing how far and hard I could push myself. And I learned some things about putting together a good rotation and sticking to it. I'm really curious how you're going to torture us in September:)

Another very loud "THANK YOU" from me! What great work you made us do!

Besides the physical results of following this rotation, the mental rewards FAR OUTWEIGH them. Thanks for showing us what we can do, and for pushing us to do it.

NOW....BRING IT ON for September!

Gayle

And a humble thank you from me, too. I won't try to express what this month has done for me physically, mentally and even emotionally, because the post would be way too long. :+

Suffice it to say that I learned a lot about myself: things I am capable of, things I need to work on, and what it feels like to accomplish a goal that I previously thought was unattainable. I'm a happy (boot) camper these days!

Julie

I too would like to join in on the band wagon and say thanks so much. I just completed the rotation today and I am so proud of myself. Like the posts above me, I was pushed beyond the bounds that I would have pushed myself. I too, never thought I could run five miles and in way less than an hour.

My husband and son are very proud too.

Thanks again.

I echo everything that was said. With the assistance from your rotation, I was able to break through my plateau. I'm trying to lose those last "10" pounds, well, now 7 1/2 :). Thanks for everything!

Katrina

I would also like to add my sincere thanks. Like the others I realized my potential and had great fun in the process. How soon can we repeat this rotation? I still have 5 pounds to lose. This rotation also gave me the will power to say no to sweets only for the last two weeks, but that's a start.

Thanks again Judy

Cathe,

Just wanted to join in and say thanks as well. This rotation pushed me to places I didn't know I could go, and also showed me that I was already fitter than I imagined. I found myself inspired and rejuvenated (even after an exhausting workout). Thanks for pushing me!

Me too. I would love to have more challenging rotations like this one! You are one tough lady, and make the rest of realize our potentials.

Diana

I would like to add my thank you in as well. The past few months, I tried to come up with a similar rotation, but always ended up overtraining. This rotation was a perfect balance that pushed me without giving me little aches and pains (aside from what we were meant to feel).

Thanks Cathe

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.