Thank you, Cathe.

laurengmt

Cathlete
I just celebrated my 67th birthday yesterday by doing Coach Troy's Spinervals Hardcore 100, an over 5-hour, 100-plus-mile ride on the spin bike. I could not have done it without training with your DVDs all these years. You've kept me in shape through four knee surgeries and a back surgery, and having Lyme disease. I just want you to know what a difference you've made in this Cathlete's life, and tomorrow I'll be back doing Power Hour and Fit Bar. Thanks for all the options you've given us, and thanks for being you!!!!

I just celebrated my 67th birthday yesterday by doing Coach Troy's Spinervals Hardcore 100, an over 5-hour, 100-plus-mile ride on the spin bike. I could not have done it without training with your DVDs all these years. You've kept me in shape through four knee surgeries and a back surgery, and having Lyme disease. I just want you to know what a difference you've made in this Cathlete's life, and tomorrow I'll be back doing Power Hour and Fit Bar. Thanks for all the options you've given us, and thanks for being you!!!!
Oh my gosh!! Hats off to you! Thirty minutes on a bike, and I am so bored and done. Now, Mountain biking? I love! Congratulations on your achievement!

Amazing! I did the HardCore 100 once, 6 years ago, at the young age of 52. I won't do it again. :oops: It was a goal and I achieved it. On a New Year's Day.
I agree with you about Cathe's workouts giving me the power to complete that ride. Now I take a more leisurely approach to cycling 10-20 milers outside at my own sweet pace, but I still work out with Cathe and will continue to do so. I am constantly amazed at how young I am in comparison to other folks nearing 60.

Wow - congratulations!!!! Cathe is so inspirational to us all and I hope I'm at where YOU are at when I am your age! I know that Cathe helped me lose 20 pounds after losing my entire family so I, like you, are grateful for her for helping us through the difficulties in life! :)

Happy birthday! I'll be turning 67 at the end of this month and still working out with Cathe. So grateful to her for years of good health and strength and stamina. Have been thinking about trying spinning for awhile just haven't gotten to it yet. Good on ya!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.