Thank you Cathe, Crew and Road Trippers

CAgostini

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for a GREAT weekend! Kevin and I are grateful to have enjoyed the RT together. Kevin used to think I was crazy to be a "Catheite, or Cathlete", but it's safe to say, he may be one too, lol :p;). We enjoyed meeting all of you. I know Kevin is happy--because of the 7 classes this weekend, he just may win his Biggest Loser contest at work. The last weigh in is tomorrow.

Anyway, it was great to see you again Cathe and crew. Roadtrippers, I hope to see you again, even if only online!

Cathy

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! I had such a blast and even though I am dead tired (finally got home after major airport delays), it was truly an unforgettable experience. I went last year, but this year was so awesome, since I came with a couple of friends (along with my sis of course!!) and the SEVEN workouts were so much fun. I met a lot of great people (um, the sisterhood of the traveling catheletes rocks the house!!) and had a blast.

PS - got SO many comments on the Cathlete t-shirt on the way home, it was so cool! We made friends with the pilot while we were waiting and told him all about it (he asked!!) and when he was announcing the flight once we boarded, he said "and a special welcome to the catheletes!" - how COOL is that?! Only true Catheletes would love that ;-)

It was great meeting all of you too. I had a BLAST !!!!!!!! I hope to do it again next year (minus the airport nightmare,of course ;))

Suzette

Incredible weekend, I can't even begin to put it into words! I had so much fun and THOROUGHLY enjoyed all seven workouts!!! I'm wearing my Cathletes shirt to work tomorrow in honor of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Cathletes!! Miss everyone already!!!

Thank you, Cathe, Kathy, Debbie, Lorrayne, Cyndi, and everyone at SNM and Four Seasons!

Here's a big wave to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Catheletes! It was great meeting everyone! Jolene, that's a great story about the pilot! Now the Traveling Catheletes are official :). I'm figuring out what to do with the poster; maybe I can get some T-shirts made with it?

I hope everyone who had to travel made it home safe and sound and without too much delay.

Now I have one question for everyone on the Roadtrip: Do you still FEEL the Roadtrip? :D I do!

Thank you Cathe, Chris, Crew, web cam Guy, Debbie, Kathy, Lorrayne, Cindy, Four Seasons Staff, Fellow Road Trippers (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). This was my first RT I had such an amazing weekend I can't stop talking about it.

Cathe you are truly an amazing person. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and love for exercise. My endurance would not be where it is today if it wasn't for you.

Lori

Shout out to the PB and J girls!!

Yeah, after major airport delays too, I'm finally at home too resting my sore body but newly inspired and revitalized by Cathe and Chris and all the coordinators hard efforts to put on another spectacular roadtrip!! Thank you Cathe, Chris, Kathy S, Lorrayne, Debbie, Cynthia, and all hard working gym staff, and also the webcast guy, Josh for making this the best roadtrip yet! Green Grille is soooo yummy and I'm so grateful for all the food!! The prizes and gifts were so much fun!
Big shout out to the Pb&J girls. We may not know all the answers but we sure love Peanut Butter (minus one):)
Thank you also for new friendships that I've made, for recipes shared, tips that were traded, and hearts that were opened. God bless you all and I'll be seeing you and talking to you on the forums!!!

Thank you, Cathe, Kathy, Debbie, Lorrayne, Cyndi, and everyone at SNM and Four Seasons!

Here's a big wave to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Catheletes! It was great meeting everyone! Jolene, that's a great story about the pilot! Now the Traveling Catheletes are official :). I'm figuring out what to do with the poster; maybe I can get some T-shirts made with it?

I hope everyone who had to travel made it home safe and sound and without too much delay.

Now I have one question for everyone on the Roadtrip: Do you still FEEL the Roadtrip? :D I do!

Right back at ya Abbe!! Sisterhood of the traveling Cathletes lives on :)

And YES, I am feeling it today, a LOT in my calves from all of that hopping around and a big thank-you to the "special request" for calf work during lower body blast on Sat PM! hehe ;) All good though, I loved every minute!

DH and DD must both be dizzy with all the eye rolling they did while I went on and on (and on and on) about how much fun the RT was. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. The workouts were great, the food was great, the crew was great, the hotel staff was great, the staff of the Four Seasons and SMN were great. Who'd I forget? Oh yeah, this really cool chick named Cathe. Thank you so much for all the goodies and all the memories. Hope to see you again. Maybe next year?

Had a wonderful weekend!! Now I am feeling the "let down" of not being surrounding by my friends.

Thanks to all who made it possible!!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for a GREAT weekend! Kevin and I are grateful to have enjoyed the RT together. Kevin used to think I was crazy to be a "Catheite, or Cathlete", but it's safe to say, he may be one too, lol :p;). We enjoyed meeting all of you. I know Kevin is happy--because of the 7 classes this weekend, he just may win his Biggest Loser contest at work. The last weigh in is tomorrow.

Anyway, it was great to see you again Cathe and crew. Roadtrippers, I hope to see you again, even if only online!

Cathy

Kathy & Kevin !!!! You two were a HOOT!!!! I am glad you have successfully recruited Kevin into the formal Cathe-hood!
Can't wait for next year already! Bring those dancing shoes!!!!
xx,
Denise :D :D :D

I'm with you Cat on the post RT letdown. :( Going from being surrounded by a ton of friends to me and the wiener dogs + DH was a little depressing. I keep looking at the pictures over and over - which I'm glad I finally decided to take some on Sat night & Sun. Only had a few before that and started to worry I'd have nothing to look back at. Now I have 60 some pics. ;) My only regret is that there were a lot of people I wanted to meet that I didn't because I was too darn shy to just walk up to them. I need to get over that next year!

Thank you Cathe, coordinators, Cynthia and gym staff for making it another memorable RT! Oh, and I LOVE my water bottle, shirt, and bag!!!

Suzette,
I'll join you on the "nightmare" of the airport! My 4:00 flight was delayed till 7pm since we didn't have a "crew". That's kind of important! But, got home at 9:30. Many Many other people had much longer days at the airport yesterday.

I envy those who went out on Monday with clear skies!! :cool:

Felt good today to "sleep in" till 7:15!!

Had a great time and am contemplating a workout tonight...LOL

Thanks to the coordinators extraordinare, Cathe and SNM and Four Seasons for another superb road trip!

Special thanks to Cathy & Kevin for getting me to and from NJ!

I had SO much fun! I'm exhausted but lonely for all you Road Trippers!

FitDoggie

Thank you to everyone involved in putting together suck a great event. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. My first RT truly exceeded my expectations!

It was such a treat to meet Cathe and her crew in person, everyone was so nice, it was great!

A BIG shout out to my "Sisters"

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Cathletes ROCK!!!

I sure miss all of you! I cringed when I saw the weather report yesterday morning with afternoon t-storms. I was thinking to myself not again! I prayed that the storm would pass quickly and allow those traveling by air and by car to get to their destinations safely. I breathed in a huge sigh of relief when I saw the sun starting to shine in the late afternoon. Thank goodness!

However, the damage was done causing major flight delays/cancellations. But, if there has to be a flight delay, let it be on the way home instead of enroute!

Now I'm home and feel the post RT blues. I think I might do Disc 13 tomorrow... hehehehehe

Miss you all and soooo happy everyone had a blast! I know I did! :)

I sure miss all of you! I cringed when I saw the weather report yesterday morning with afternoon t-storms. I was thinking to myself not again! I prayed that the storm would pass quickly and allow those traveling by air and by car to get to their destinations safely. I breathed in a huge sigh of relief when I saw the sun starting to shine in the late afternoon. Thank goodness!

However, the damage was done causing major flight delays/cancellations. But, if there has to be a flight delay, let it be on the way home instead of enroute!

Now I'm home and feel the post RT blues. I think I might do Disc 13 tomorrow... hehehehehe

Miss you all and soooo happy everyone had a blast! I know I did! :)

I had to laugh when I saw the STS reference - would you believe I got up this morning and did disc 16?? Ouchy!!

Thank you Cathe.
I had such a great time. I really appreciate the time you give to these events.
It was a blast meeting all the new Roadtrippers and catching up with many of the oldtimers.

These weekends always inspire me and give me new motivation to continue on my fitness journey.:)

Thank you also to the Coordinators, the Crew, Cathe.com team, Chris, Altus and the Caterers!!!!!. Absolutely fantanstic food:D.

Wasn't that story great?! Capped off a fab RT!! And ditto on the shout-out to the traveling Catheletes - our table rocked :)

Thank you SO MUCH Cathe, Chris, Coordinators, everyone connected with Cathe.com and the studio!! I had such a wonderul time. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. The classes had me raring for more! Well maybe not today:eek:!
I hope to try to participate next year too. Thanks for everyone's hard work! I miss you all.:( Kareng

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.