Tank top arms rotation?

Finished tank top rotation week #2. I did To The Max this morning and I’ve loved this workout from the first time I did it during summer of 2012. The music is outstanding. My knee is doing good and I’m not sure if the brace has anything to do with it but I’m gonna keep wearing it.

I’m already planning next weeks rotation and I’m thinking about ramped up upper body, perfect 30 lower body, shoulders-bis-Tris from 4 day split, and I’m thinking about s&s boot camp for total body. Undecided on the 2 cardio days.

Week #3 of Tank Top rotation began with Ramped Up Upper Body and dang, I forgot how hard that one was. The rest of the week looks like this:

Tuesday - Perfect 30 Lower Body
Wednesday - Shoulders, Bi's and Tri's from 4 Day Split
Thursday - Rockout Knockout ( had this down for last week, but changed to Cardio Core Circuit at the last minute, so not sure yet)
Friday- Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp
Saturday - All Out Low Impact HIIT

I think for the next 2 weeks, I'm going to put together one rotation using ICE and another using LITE, maybe do both lower body workouts and one day of cardio using Rock'm Sock'm kickbox and the Muscle Meltdowns for Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. Then with LITE, there's the Upper and Lower Stacked Sets, the Pyramid Pump individual body parts, Body Weight and Bands, Cardio Party and Rev'd Up Rumble. I can also add on Calorie Crushes when needed! I'm going to see how long it takes me before I have to repeat a workout! I've still got a long way to go on that!

Yea you! If you don't want to repeat 2-day splits, you could do the UB premixes from Total Body workouts. There's also the 2 BodyMax UB sections. And some circuit workouts have an UB premix too. And of course, STS 2.0 may be available for May! :)

Yea you! If you don't want to repeat 2-day splits, you could do the UB premixes from Total Body workouts. There's also the 2 BodyMax UB sections. And some circuit workouts have an UB premix too. And of course, STS 2.0 may be available for May! :)
And I still have the upper body split premix from CTX. I forgot all about the upper body weight work from Body Max 2. And of course Muscle Max has a killer UB premix too. Chiseled upper body from ICE is ok, I just need to go heavier, a lot heavier to feel like I’m getting any benefits from it. But sometimes the tempo of the reps doesn’t allow it because I’d otherwise be slinging around heavy weight. I really love the Perfect 30 Pump upper and lower workouts. They get a lot done in a short amount of time.

STS 2.0 is gonna fit in so nicely with my current rotation.

I closed out week #3 of my tank top rotation with a Turbo Jam cardio workout on Thursday (changed from Rockout Knockout due to time constraint), Friday was PHA3 (originally planned to do S&S Boot Camp, but knee felt awkward the day before, erred on side of caution, knee was fine on Friday), and yesterday I closed out the week with All Out Low Impact HIIT Extreme premix.

Week #4 Tank Top Rotation looks like this:

M- CTX Upper Body Split

T- ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast

W - ICE Muscle Meltdowns for Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps

Th- ICE To The Mat: Legs & Glutes

F- ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and Blizzard Blast

S- ICE Boot Camp Circuit

I wanted to revisit the ICE series again as its one of my favorites, especially after I discovered the versatility of it with the blizzard blasts and muscle meltdowns. I've also tweaked it a bit to include an extra day of lower body and I might throw in the rock bottoms bonus butt workout. Tuesday is kept shorter because out power is supposed to be out from 8 AM - 2 PM while a pole is replaced and I need to make sure I'm showered and everyone has had breakfast before the lights go out!

I'm already brainstorming for the following week and am looking at Great Glutes, Lean Legs & Abs, X10 and STS Meso 3 Shoulders, Bis and Tris. I might have to repeat some total upper body workouts or use a upper split premix as I think complete upper body workouts will be exhausted first. But so far, I haven't repeated anything and I'm a month in.

Last edited:
CTX Upper Body Split is keepin it real……real Dang hard!

i didn’t realize how stringing together these relatively short workouts could be so intense. And then when she says , ok another set I was like expletive no. And push-ups were on my knees. The biceps and triceps were especially a burner. It was tougher than I anticipated.

Gonna switch to Lift it HIIT it legs as I need something even shorter as I prep for our power being cut off at 8 am. I’ll circle back to chiseled lower body blast another time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.